Questions about colour, 5.3 engine

Hey everyone

I'm working out the details to order a new truck. GMC Sierra Elevation or AT4

Curious of folks' thoughts on the carbon black metallic. How black is it? Or is it more a dark grey? I've had a couple black vehicles and liked the colour, but they were hard to keep spotless. I love the factory images I see of carbon black but I'm wondering if anyone has photos they'd care to share?  Otherwise it will be Red Quartz or Pacific Blue. 

I'd kinda like to go with the Elevation trim because I like the looks of it and would prefer cloth seats. However, from what I can tell the largest engine is the 5.3. Any comments on how it would be for towing a holiday trailer?  I'm a little disappointed that the cloth seats aren't power adjustable on the passenger side, but I had my sweetheart sit in one, and said she was quite happy with the comfort. 

Otherwise I'll just go ahead with the 6.2 in an AT4 which is a super great looking truck too. 

Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...

I think the AT4 has a lower payload and towing capacity because of the lift. How big is your travel trailer? Realistically, the 5.3 should be enough for any trailer you can comfortably tow with a half ton but, if you think you want or need the 6.2, you might have to go for an RST (which can be has with cloth) or an SLT (which can't).