0mm offset wheel

Hey, 

I'm looking at new wheels and was hoping to see pictures of 0 or 1 mm offset and 18 or 20mm offset wheels. 

The wheels i want come in 0 and 20mm and i'm wondering if the 0 will be too much poke. 

FYI Fuel covert 18x9 and going on a 2020 AT4

Unless I'm mistaken, that will also vary from wheel to wheel.

For confirmation, I'd hit up a wheel shop that actually sells those wheels and see what they recommend and go from there.

Offset should be very close wheel to wheel, that's why its listed, backspacing can be different.

Each vehicle is different, maybe if I knew the offset of the stock wheels that would help determine. I dont want too much poke as I like to keep my paint clean and not chipped with rocks.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, BlackLS said:

Here is a pic when my Trail Boss had 20x9 +1 Fuel Mavericks with 305/55R20 Ridge Grapplers.

The front had 6mm spacers to clear the calipers. No spacer in the rear.

903303896_DSC_0319(2).thumb.JPG.cd35fac7bc4245628f19e9c74c3d54fb.JPG

That looks good any more I would put fender flares on. I ruined the paint on a 2007 Chevy truck buy have to much wheel outside the wells

It's been awhile since I studied up on this.  In any case, similar or the same for the same size wheel, but can still vary based on design.  

I'm sure someone here knows exactly how all of this works.

As long as you are looking at 9" wheels a 0 offset will be the same regardless as it is 0mm spacing from the hub from wheel center.  If you look at different width wheels such as raceline or something that comes in 8.5" then your "poke" will be altered.  Only other way is the width of the tire mounted can poke out more but that is minimal normally.

Edited by Bo Evans

I have to say that looks nice every time I see a post about offset it’s usually how far out can I hang my tires then the next guy. That looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had -24mm before and I dont like the sound of rocks on my paint. The "stance" look is only good for show trucks. Or get flares

I had -24mm before and I dont like the sound of rocks on my paint. The "stance" look is only good for show trucks. Or get flares

I can only imagine the rock chips I get chips on reg tired lol. Or I totally agree get flares other then that it makes no sense at all lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, Ksalway said:

20x9 +1 offset Fuel Rebel 35x11.50 Yokohama geolandar X-AT tires.

10EE25A7-0F4D-44D6-9C8A-E4178BB18CCB.jpeg

That looks perfect! i'll be for sure getting the +1mm Fuel Covert wheels. 

on a side note what load rating are your tires? hard to get non 10 ply Load E tires over 32" only found a few 32.9" so far for 18" rim and 33.1 on a 20" rim (275/60r20) i'll probably end up with 265/70r18 Nitto Ridge grapplers