Absurd lead time for FOX 2.5 shocks

I’m being told it takes 3ish months to get fox 2.5 shocks from FOX. Has anyone dealt with this or run into this problem? 

This is not because of Covid. I was told these are typical lead times. 

23 hours ago, m3n00b said:

Took six weeks for me to get my suspension from them a year ago.  Are you going through a dealer or installer?

This was through a dealer. I’ll do the install. 

22 hours ago, Inacanyon said:

Who did u order from?

didnt order from them. Was just trying to get a time frame. 

5 hours ago, AZ_RADO_RNR said:

My King 3.0 bypasses took 8 weeks (build to receiving package) -- Given the current state of the world, I'm sure their entire supply chain has been affected; with a reduction in workforce, inflow of build materials taking forever to get shipped in etc.. 

I asked if it was due to everything going on and was advised that it takes this long even when things are rolling along just fine. 

I placed an order through liftkits4less on 2/28 for 2.5 king rears with compression adjusters and extended travel (none on the shelf at lk4l or king). They processed the order through to King on 3/2. King shipped on 3/20, i received them 3/23

On 3/26/2020 at 4:43 PM, dieselfan1 said:

Take a look on Custom Offsets website.

A ton of stuff on backorder.

Glad I bought all my stuff for my lift 3 months ago. 

I'll check it out. Thanks

On 3/27/2020 at 7:56 AM, tyler.frost92 said:

I placed an order through liftkits4less on 2/28 for 2.5 king rears with compression adjusters and extended travel (none on the shelf at lk4l or king). They processed the order through to King on 3/2. King shipped on 3/20, i received them 3/23

That seems normal. Getting Kings wasnt the issue. It was the FOX that i was being told normally takes 3 months.

That seems normal. Getting Kings wasnt the issue. It was the FOX that i was being told normally takes 3 months.

Call around to vendors. Someone is bound to have some on the shelf. But most just send the order to Fox and drop ship

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, tyler.frost92 said:

Call around to vendors. Someone is bound to have some on the shelf. But most just send the order to Fox and drop ship

Ended up ordering Kings through a vendor. I'll try do a review/install post when they come in and get installed.

Given a lead time of 2-3 weeks for everything to come in.

Edited by Jetiemann

Ended up ordering Kings through a vendor. I'll try do a review/install post when they come in and get installed.
Given a lead time of 2-3 weeks for everything to come in.

FYI if the vendor didn't have them in their warehouse you won't get them for a while. King is shut down at the moment. I got my rears shipped literally the last day they were allowed to operate. Funny enough my order with a hat and some stickers didn't end up making out but I got a tracking number lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 minute ago, tyler.frost92 said:

FYI if the vendor didn't have them in their warehouse you won't get them for a while. King is shut down at the moment. I got my rears shipped literally the last day they were allowed to operate. Funny enough my order with a hat and some stickers didn't end up making out but I got a tracking number lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was told they had a skeleton crew there putting orders together.  Vendor spoke with his sales rep 2 days ago and was given that time frame. 

I was told they had a skeleton crew there putting orders together.  Vendor spoke with his sales rep 2 days ago and was given that time frame. 

Curious if you've heard anything else. Tried emailing king, no response in 3-4 days. Usually they're very quick.

1 minute ago, tyler.frost92 said:

Curious if you've heard anything else. Tried emailing king, no response in 3-4 days. Usually they're very quick.

This is what i heard yesterday:

So both King and Deaver are open but they are only working few hours a day is from what i'm hearing.

I put your order in and both King and Deaver have confirmed the order.

They have VERY limited staff working.

King has only a few people in the office to answer phone calls and assist with orders. 90% of their staff on no there.

Deaver is a small company and they are trying to fulfill orders as well but on limited hours.

2 minutes ago, Jetiemann said:

This is what i heard yesterday:

So both King and Deaver are open but they are only working few hours a day is from what i'm hearing.

I put your order in and both King and Deaver have confirmed the order.

They have VERY limited staff working.

King has only a few people in the office to answer phone calls and assist with orders. 90% of their staff on no there.

Deaver is a small company and they are trying to fulfill orders as well but on limited hours.

Nice, what are you getting from deaver? Full pack?