Looking for a console safe for 2500HD

I'm Looking for a console safe for my 2500HD but just about everything I see are for 1500's only.  I'm thinking the seats and consoles are the same for both 1500's and 2500's.  If you have one, what kind is it?  Also, can anyone confirm that the consoles are the same or are they different?

18 minutes ago, greatmizzou said:

I have a  Basic metal safe from harbor freight and wrap the steel cable underneath the drivers seat Frame.  Works well for my firearm!  Plus easy access to stow it when Im at a place I cant carry.  

It works well for wallet stuff too.  

Do you have photos or a link at Harbor Freight?  Thanks.

I have the Locrdown one in my 2017 2500. Love it. It does take up some room but is really solid and has a little room on top that you can still put junk like napkins,pen etc. I did the four combo lock. Probably had it two years now. 

I do like the GM safe but it's not available anyplace that I've looked and future availability is unknown.  I think the Tuffy safe is a good alternative but it's not stated to work in a 2500HD.  I'd like to have that question answered before ordering.

https://www.americantrucks.com/tuffy-silverado1500-security-console-insert-356-01.html?utm_content=AT Interior - Storage|Tuffy&T5_Var4=S113477&utm_campaign=ATS+Silverado+Vehicle+Medium&dialogtech=ppc&utm_source=google-pla&utm_medium=shopping&T5_Var2=shopping&T5_Var3=silver&gclid=CjwKCAjw95D0BRBFEiwAcO1KDDiHFML6bHZxxEr2QmSyCGoGN1vdN4tO1AHANkPJz8tqO4MlWGl8RhoCEPsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

My dealer had one in stock so it’s worth checking.

The small console tray will still fit after the safe is installed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro