May / Memorial Day Incentives?

On 4/29/2020 at 9:51 AM, mkeddie said:

My dealer has the truck I'm getting...so now the ? Is do I hurry and do the deal or roll the dice Friday...11687750f242b4c260e5be60f118df98.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I'd roll the dice for sure they will make more of them...and sooner or later will have to sell them

probably wont be much different is chance I took.....mine is heading my way tonight, god if incentives drop crazy Ill be kicking myself....inventory locally is drying up unless you want a high end model

Costco $1000 off is here:

https://www.costcoauto.com/save/brand.aspx?makeid=7

1To qualify for the Chevrolet Limited-Time Special, you must: (1) be a current Costco member by April 30, 2020; (2) register with Costco Auto Program online or through its call center to receive a certificate with your unique promotion code; (3) present your certificate and unique promotion code to the participating dealer at time of visit; (4) take delivery of a new and eligible 2019 or 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 or 3500, a 2019 or 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe, or a 2019 or 2020 Chevrolet Suburban between May 1, 2020, and June 30, 2020, from a participating dealer to receive the $1,000 incentive. Incentive will be applied at time of eligible purchase or lease. Chevrolet Limited-Time Special is compatible with most publicly available Chevrolet incentives for which you qualify. Incentive cannot be combined with HR Voucher Coupon. Subject to change without notice.

21 minutes ago, Stand By said:

Looking like $3500 purchase allowance. About twice what it was a few days a go.

We’ve had that in MI for some time now.  No change here.  At least on the Chevy’s.

Edited by Maize & Blue

I only found a few 2500 Customs around the state and they were pretty closely priced and showing the 1750 consumer cash for doubles and crews. Maybe another model was higher? But I found the crew cab in Saginaw which was at 1750. If this Covid mess wasn't going on, I could've waited a bit. But we were down a vehicle and her job has her working two location currently and I could be fine for now or expected to relocate to another part of the state if my work sight became contaminated. I guess the 1200 from the government takes a little sting out of it.