how to remove homeless people near house?

flyingfool

2 hours ago, flyingfool said:

I know the local cops here might even be related to them , so I have to be careful. right now just collecting intelligence on them . last night was flying the drone up high and managed to track them for a while. I'm starting to get an idea of the area they live, about a mile away from their club house.  they just got a brand new bbq down there this morning from what I see. 

hard to ransack the clubhouse because there is always one guy who seems to hold the fort down.

not sure how dry ice bombs work but I placed an order for 100 stink bomb viles , I;ll start with this for now

Protecting your property is one thing, going outside of your property with tactics to remove those folks is another.  I have over 40 yrs criminal justice experience under my belt, there are cameras in places you don't see.  You may end up being the only one removed.  Added to being removed, hopefully your drone is registered and you have been conducting legal flying (up to this point). If not, fines can be up to 250,000 in LA county. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Zip said:

Protecting your property is one thing, going outside of your property with tactics to remove those folks is another.  I have over 40 yrs criminal justice experience under my belt, there are cameras in places you don't see.  You may end up being the only one removed.  Added to being removed, hopefully your drone is registered and you have been conducting legal flying (up to this point). If not, fines can be up to 250,000 in LA county. 

so what do you suggest with those 40 years of experience? surely you must have some tricks up your sleeve if this was happening next to your house?  isn't this a health violation living under the bridge?

Edited by flyingfool

Quick trip to Wally world couple packages of Fish Stink bait, few bottles of deer piss, if you can go over the bridge they are under put one or both out so it runs down into their camp even living in a city you will be surprised at the numbers and types of critters that show up to chow down!!!  I've dropped a few bottles of deer pee on accident and had the stink bait fall off the back of the truck a couple of times near people and some of them did not last to long after that.  :jester:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, doverarjim said:

Quick trip to Wally world couple packages of Fish Stink bait, few bottles of deer piss, if you can go over the bridge they are under put one or both out so it runs down into their camp even living in a city you will be surprised at the numbers and types of critters that show up to chow down!!!  I've dropped a few bottles of deer pee on accident and had the stink bait fall off the back of the truck a couple of times near people and some of them did not last to long after that.  :jester:

excellent idea sir! do you recommend Buck or Doe urine?

Edited by flyingfool

2 hours ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

Can you somehow shut off their water supply so it's not so comfy to live there any more? 

i can try stealing the water hose, but the water main is apart of a private corporation, so cant steal the handle off it. 

i can try stealing the water hose, but the water main is apart of a private corporation, so cant steal the handle off it. 

Since they are stealing water from a private business can you tip them off to this theft? Seems simple enough [emoji2373]

Ryan B.
  • Like 3

On 5/29/2020 at 10:14 AM, flyingfool said:

I seem to have a gang of homeless kids living near my property, they are becoming a pest like lately.. tagging , cutting peoples fences breaking into my shed.. was wondering if anyone has ideas on some dirty tricks to motivate them to leave the area.. police wont do anything about them, one kid has a bright laser he shines at aircraft and my dog. he's burned holes im my security camera already. what can I do about him beside the extreme !

Water, keep the lawn wet and wherever they're traveling and maybe put some pepper spray in the air or some other irritant that will cause them to go elsewhere.  Call the FAA or the local airport and maybe even speak with the affected pilots.  The Viet Cong left some nasty surprises under the dirt and our soldiers replied in kind when they got too close to the wire at their base camps.  Trip flares might scare them off, just don't let them get burned or start a fire or the man will be after you instead.

On 5/29/2020 at 8:42 AM, diyer2 said:

Unfortunately the police will do nothing unless there's proof of them breaking the law.

Do you get along with your neighbors?
Start working together.

Put your security cameras out of reach. Get video of them doing things.

The sad part is the law protects them as you know.

Dirty tricks could cause retaliation.

Maybe file a formal complaint with the police department along with your neighbors. Stressing the fact that there was no tagging and break - ins until they showed up.

Tough situation.

:)

On 6/4/2020 at 3:10 AM, swathdiver said:

Water, keep the lawn wet and wherever they're traveling and maybe put some pepper spray in the air or some other irritant that will cause them to go elsewhere.  Call the FAA or the local airport and maybe even speak with the affected pilots.  The Viet Cong left some nasty surprises under the dirt and our soldiers replied in kind when they got too close to the wire at their base camps.  Trip flares might scare them off, just don't let them get burned or start a fire or the man will be after you instead.

i've called the FAA no response, but i will be attempting to take the water hose . yesterday afternoon they're down there neked washing thiers asses in broad daylight while people are walking nearby . lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gearheadesw said:

Cameras outside your house, all corners.

Fenced yard? Get a big dog, they won't bother your property anymore.

Be careful, don't get in trouble for pukes.

i have all this, the cameras did stopped the tagging so far, but the one kid burns holes in my cameras at night and when the dog is outside  howling at them, the kid lasers my dog in the face. then he runs off..

On 6/3/2020 at 4:27 PM, flyingfool said:

so what do you suggest with those 40 years of experience? surely you must have some tricks up your sleeve if this was happening next to your house? 

Didn't last over 40 yrs using tricks, so I can't help you there.  File a complaint with the PD every time it happens, be specific. 

Names of people you've contacted at the PD, time of day you've contacted the PD, how many complaints you've made, what time of day it's happening, what you believe is happening, description of who you believe is doing it, how long it's been happening, do you have any video, where you think it's happening from, and damage to your property (camera, dog, etc). 

This type of info will trickle down to specific shift beat cops and generate roll-byes.  They may even stop at your place and talk to you about it.  If you can call as it is happening and PD don't have a higher priority response, 75% of PDs usually get anywhere in a city with your type of complaint in about 15 minutes.  You would have already provided them with all the info they need. 

Edited by The Zip
  • Like 2