Hood Deflectors

Morning folks,

I am considering on installing a hood deflector on my truck. I'm looking for suggestions.... what are you folks using?

My 2020 Trail Boss has the factory GM hood deflector installed.  I'm not really a fan.  I don't care for the spring clips that hold it on.  I am ordering an AVS Aeroskin II.  I have had the original Aeroskin on the three previous trucks and I love them.

I have the AVS aeroskin 2 on my high country. I love it. I picked mine up at autoanything.com.  One year price match. My truck is black and you don't even notice it's on there until you come up to it. I would recommend having another set of hands if you are novice on putting these on. Gotta get them aligned correctly or it won't look right. 

20200523_115833.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Kchampagne said:

I have the Aeroskin Lightshield.  I like it. 

IMG_20200531_075924_7.jpg

That's a very unique color. Can't say that I have ever seen it. Would love to see a few more pics on it. Love the blacked out GMC logo.   I have a lot of that bronze look on my high country and it is really growing on me, I think this color would definitely do the same. NICE TRUCK.

27 minutes ago, TNTSilverado said:

That's a very unique color. Can't say that I have ever seen it. Would love to see a few more pics on it. Love the blacked out GMC logo.   I have a lot of that bronze look on my high country and it is really growing on me, I think this color would definitely do the same. NICE TRUCK.

Thank you!  I wanted a color that was a little more unique. I love it!!!  The GMC color is deep mahogony metallic and Chevy is havana brown. Here are a few more pics after my ceramic coating over the weekend.

IMG_20200531_075728_6.jpg

• Like 1

Installed stampede's vigilante deflector. Did a how to write up here in the forum as the install instructions are kinda poor. I just don't like the idea of taping things to my truck It uses 2 clips that are clipped to hood but 3m rubberized "tape" protects it. The "tape" is like the wraps that are used now a days. No adhesive.

IMG_5501.thumb.JPG.2d6052b480ea1224cd0be27aeb82f6cb.JPG

I went with Weathertech. I liked the AVS and ordered 3 different ones and all 3 came scratched up pretty bad. If it wasn't for that I would have just stayed with AVS

20190627_152146.jpg

• Like 1

If anyone is interested in an AVS Aeroskin 2, they are on sale now at autoanything.com for $55. 1 year price match. Just got back $9 from them when I ordered mine a month ago.