Don’t use RealTruck.com

3 hours ago, CamaroVetteGuy said:

Ordered something last week from then. Haven’t heard a peep from these guys. Have no idea if product has been sent or not. They don’t answer emails and put you on eternal hold if you call. I guess I’m calling my credit card company to cancel the order.

Same here 2-months ago...

Ordered steps and Bakflip trifold. Got the Trifold within 1-week but heard nothing on the steps even though they charged my card for the full order. 

Called them after 2-weeks and after several attempts and waiting on hold I got through......on backorder. 

OK, then why not let the customer know?

I ended up waiting almost 1.5 months for them and they had my money the whole time......that's just not right IMHO. 

Got the steps and they looked like they were dragged behind the delivery vehicle.......terrible packaging. 

I'll think twice before ordering from Real Truck again........

• Like 1

Real Truck's online order status and account status never worked at all.....I complained numerous times. 

Rather than fix it.......Their solution?

Eliminate it altogether!

You can no longer create an account and see your orders and order status online........that's real nice since you can hardly ever reach them by phone either. 

Edited by BigMick2020
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, CamaroVetteGuy said:

Ordered something last week from then. Haven’t heard a peep from these guys. Have no idea if product has been sent or not. They don’t answer emails and put you on eternal hold if you call. I guess I’m calling my credit card company to cancel the order.

Yep, same experience here. They got me for $100. Placed order May 8th. Never received product. Won't respond to emails or phone calls.

Use there chat option in bottom right of screen. Little blue message chat icon. Found it connects you with someone almost instantly instead of waiting on hold over the phone.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

I called and after over a hours wait got someone on the phone. I told them I wanted to cancel my order and receive refund. Said they had to contact their supplier to see if the item had shipped. Told them I have not received any notification of shipping. I guess we shall see. I called my credit card company and contested the charge. I bet they try to send it quickly now

They are absolutely horrible. I ordered a Corsa exhaust from them. After a month of waiting and being told by 3 different reps on 3 different days that it was shipping tomorrow I was finally able to cancel the order. Ordered from Amazon the next day for $250 cheaper and it was delivered in 2 days. Stay far away from RealTruck. 

• Like 1