Hub assembly 2007 Silverado 1500 classic

I have a 2007 Silverado classic 1500 2wd stock. It has the factory 20" rims and I am looking at getting the hub assemblies changed but every where i looked hub setups says  it will only fit 16" or 17". Would the 17 " hub assemblies work for my 20" rim setup. I called the chevy dealership where I bought the truck way back when, but they didn't have an answer.I would prefer to get Moog assemblies. Thanks !

Yes.

Was saying call timken. Just a matter of speech.

Recently spoke with Timken support for same issue. Confusing info on what part for my sons GMC.

:)

I know I need to change my rotors because the truck has been wobbling for the past couple of months when i come off an exit and applying the brakes. But now just started all of a sudden it has the wobble as I'm driving in town. I'm just assuming that its  the hub assemblies  since everything is original . Nothing grinding just wobbling. I did change the rotors about 7 years ago.

19 minutes ago, tpalibra said:

I know I need to change my rotors because the truck has been wobbling for the past couple of months when i come off an exit and applying the brakes. But now just started all of a sudden it has the wobble as I'm driving in town. I'm just assuming that its  the hub assemblies  since everything is original . Nothing grinding just wobbling. I did change the rotors about 7 years ago.

You just need the bearing assembly not the hub for your GMT800 truck.

1 hour ago, tpalibra said:

I have a 2007 Silverado classic 1500 2wd stock. It has the factory 20" rims and I am looking at getting the hub assemblies changed but every where i looked hub setups says  it will only fit 16" or 17". Would the 17 " hub assemblies work for my 20" rim setup. I called the chevy dealership where I bought the truck way back when, but they didn't have an answer.I would prefer to get Moog assemblies. Thanks !

Well for starters, the last year for 16 inch wheels was 2004.  There are two hub assemblies listed for your truck, but your VIN or your RPO tag in the glove box will be the deciding factor.  Wheel size is not a factor.  

GM # 84356637 / AC Delco # FW452 is for 2 wheel drive trucks WITH OUT any the following RPO codes:  B2E Spring Special, B4U Sports Performance Package, B4V High Output Engine and NHT Max Trailer.  

GM # 84356638 / AC Delco # FW313 is for 2 wheel drive trucks WITH any the following RPO codes:  B2E Spring Special, B4U Sports Performance Package, B4V High Output Engine and NHT Max Trailer.  

1 hour ago, redvett said:

The hub and the bearing assembly are two different parts.

21 minutes ago, redvett said:

You just need the bearing assembly not the hub for your GMT800 truck.

No.  They are a unitized hub/bearing assembly just like any 1988+up GM IFS 4x4 pickup.  GM hasn't had an actual separate and serviceable bearing and hub on spindle setup since GMT-400 2 wheel drive trucks.  

This is what a 1999-2007 classic 2 wheel drive hub looks like:

ACDelco GM OE Wheel Bearing and Hub Assemblies - Free Shipping on ...

Edited by newdude

Thanks. It was the second one with the spring package. RPO code B2E. Took care of that part. I'm just going to replace rotors and brakes for now and see if this takes care of the wobble. But the  tie rods, control arm, ball joints, and shocks are on my list. Thanks again guys !!