305 55 20 with +12 offset wheel out past fender?

2019 LD.  My state inspection disallows tread (not sidewall) to be outside of fender.  I know I may have some rubbing with 305 55 20 (currently 275 55 20) even being leveled but my concern is now about passing inspection.  I'm sure I could always find someone that will pass it but I'd rather use my guy.  With a 20x9 +12 offset wheel, can anybody here tell me if the tread will be past the fender?  It looks to me that I have about 1 1/2" to play with and from what I understand the wheel and tire will come out about 1 1/4".  The 15mm change in offset is 0.6" and the tire is 1.2" wider (1/2 of that is 0.6"), so that gets me to 1 1/4".  I think it should work but it's really hard to tell by looking at pictures of trucks on the computer.  Any input here is appreciated.

I can tell you that with 295/70R18 and 0 offset on mine, I get just about a 1/2” of tread protrusion. I would think with +12 offset you would be ok.