Removing shiny interior trim to wrap?

I want to vinyl wrap all the chrome looking shiny interior trim to prevent sun-glare and just to make the truck look a little different.  I've seen videos on how to remove the trim around the radio/middle AC vents and the cupholders.  How about the trim around the other  AC vents?  The chrome ring that wraps the drivers side AC vent along with the other driver control knobs in that area such as lights, tow/sport mode, 4WD etc. and on the other side around the passenger side AC vents?  Those are the ones I want to get to the most.  Do those have clips like the cupholder or no?  Also want to try the chrome trim around the faux wood wood on the door and center console.  

Anyone able to remove all the shiny "stuff" yet?  

7 hours ago, JAEDEE said:

Looks good, but you're going down the rabbit hole on this one.  It always starts with the trim......

Well it started with the carbon fiber tailgate lettering I did.  But indeed, down the rabbit hole I go!  Exhaust tips are going to be hydrodipped in a carbon fiber pattern also.  Theme of the truck is Red and carbon-fiber ?

20200901_160617.jpg

20200901_160645.jpg