LED Replacement Tail Light Bulbs for Incandescent Housing?

• 4 months later...

921 sylvania led zero super bright 6k is what I used on my 19’ Trailboss for the reverse lights.  The rest of the tail light was already led.  Made a huge difference .  Light color matches the lights inside of the bed. 

5CEABE04-6764-455F-830E-C6288C9EC8E8.jpeg

I have been underwhelmed by Osram/Sylvania over the past few years.  Seems they're running off the name and degrading their products regularly while increasing prices.

For lights that are constantly running, (eg a license plate bulb) I went with a different brand but may pick this brand up for that as well.  They're not pretty outside of the housing but work perfectly.  They light up the street where I'm backing into perfectly.  No CAN bus issues

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VNQ646S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Rob Mugs

On 2/28/2021 at 11:10 PM, Rob Mugs said:

I have been underwhelmed by Osram/Sylvania over the past few years.  Seems they're running off the name and degrading their products regularly while increasing prices.

For lights that are constantly running, (eg a license plate bulb) I went with a different brand but may pick this brand up for that as well.  They're not pretty outside of the housing but work perfectly.  They light up the street where I'm backing into perfectly.  No CAN bus issues

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VNQ646S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought the same ones. Trucks in the shop so I haven’t been able to install them. 

Edited by Descartian

• 11 months later...

After installing the Lasfit backup light bulbs my tag lights looked so yellow in comparison that I installed Lasfit back up light bulbs too.

The combination is bright enough that I removed the under bumper LED lights I had installed and have plenty of light to back up in the dark safely.

• 2 weeks later...