2020 Chevy Silverado LT manual passenger seat to power passenger seat swap

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/11/2021 at 9:39 AM, Trailboss2000 said:

Hi rally6.2rst

i was wondering where you got a power seat and how much? I’m looking to do the same in my trail boss I have leather seats the passenger seat is manual seems really cheap for paying 50k for a truck and my wife wants lumbar support.
Thanks Tim 

$1000 shipped from nordstrums junk yard for pair.  sold old seats for $600 on facebook.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have a 2020 Silverado LT and I am doing a similar swap.  I purchased a used passenger power seat.  I then swapped the cushions and covers and the heat module (power seat was heat and cool).  Does anyone have the main connector pin out?  I do not think I am getting power.

17 minutes ago, John Eubanks said:

I have a 2020 Silverado LT and I am doing a similar swap.  I purchased a used passenger power seat.  I then swapped the cushions and covers and the heat module (power seat was heat and cool).  Does anyone have the main connector pin out?  I do not think I am getting power.

try using the cool/heat module i kept cool/heat module in my truck and heater worked fine when i swapped. it was plug and play.  check fuses i suppose.  gmupfitter has pin out if you want to see that.  or is the seat adjuster not working?

• 1 year later...
On 11/8/2020 at 9:00 AM, Rally6.2RST said:

It is easy 4 torx bolts and harness plug.  I did it in my RST Silverado maybe check pin out to make sure you have ground and power.

So your manual passenger seat was heated and then you bought the power seat and it worked as soon as you plugged it in? As far as all the movement controls 

• 9 months later...