Miles

1 hour ago, steelcity said:

How baseless can it be when people all over the country are reporting the same issues?

My quote was copied and pasted from page #1, but anyway, has anyone contacted NHTSA /National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, or the U.S. DOT to open a case?

2 hours ago, steelcity said:

How baseless can it be when people all over the country are reporting the same issues?

Oh there's enough tin foil to make every one a hat.  Have you actually seen this or just passing along the gossip? If seen then...

4 hours ago, MaverickZ71 said:

All y'all smart enough to recognize the difference between engine hours and odometer miles?  Just sayin.  

Tampering with the odometer is a violation of Federal Law...you know that right? That includes the OEM's. 

Altering the mileage reading on a motor vehicle is a felony. Effective July 5, 1994, the odometer tampering statutes were recodified from Title 15, U.S.C., to Title 49.

https://www.justice.gov/civil/case/federal-odometer-tampering-statutes#:~:text=Altering the mileage reading on,though the statutes were reworded.

Oh Geez....

The world is so full conspiracy theorists, sell the damn truck and take away all the pain will ya?

It’s on the internet so it must be true.......Covid needs to get over with so people can get outside and stop being keyboard warriors. 

Did ya hear the tires on the Silverado are square and not round? 

You heard it here.....  

Edited by BigMick2020
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My miles are racking up fast compared to my 3 K2s, but that’s because I LOVE driving this T1 truck so much more. That’s all it is folks. Enjoy the d@mn truck and don’t believe everything you read on the internet.  ???

Edited by TNTSilverado
  • Like 1

Ironically, I ran the trip odometer on my truck on Saturday. Google Maps says the trip I took on Saturday is 810 miles round trip. Trip odometer said 811. Why the variance? I stopped at 2 food places and 3 gas stations enroute.

Now, people need to understand there will always be a slight variance with the speedometer and odometer. Around 2011 or 2012 i was searching for info and my 2007 Tahoe and stumbled upon a document that linked me to GM Fleet's website. Due to the affected temperature has on mechanical components, there will always be a slight change in readouts. This article stated the variance would be +/-2mph @ 60mph @ 72°F. Over distance that'll add up.

As for mileage increasing while spotted in one place? Malarkey! They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk