Can you turn off auto braking or safety seat etc?

There is no off setting for the seat/beeper but if that is happening then ur sensors are messed up/blocked
That being said everytime u get in u can shut off the park assist or as u speed up it will stop....with my plow on it faults itself off
The collision braking can be shut off

e61be89fe223ea8b7aa1124ee4293ac1.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

If posters here would fill out their signatures, then we'd know what they are driving when they make a post.  None of the posts above have a signature and I have no idea what truck is in question.

1 hour ago, unit said:

If posters here would fill out their signatures, then we'd know what they are driving when they make a post.  None of the posts above have a signature and I have no idea what truck is in question.

Well, I currently drive a Toyota so that's definitely not what I'm talking about...

And I'm posting in the 2020+ HD forum so I'm thinking it would be pretty obvious but maybe not?

I'm asking about the current new HD trucks with the auto breaking package and safety seat etc.

My 2020 does not have automatic braking and to the best of my knowledge - none did.  Maybe the 2021 models do - don't know about them.  If you don't want the rest of us to guess about what you're talking about - keep doing what you're doing.

27 minutes ago, jeetS said:

Well, I currently drive a Toyota so that's definitely not what I'm talking about...

And I'm posting in the 2020+ HD forum so I'm thinking it would be pretty obvious but maybe not?

I'm asking about the current new HD trucks with the auto breaking package and safety seat etc.

I believe he's just trying to say that if we knew what trim level you had, that may help in trying to figure out your question. Obviously a Denali/AT4 will have many other configurable options in the infotainment system than say a WT. 

2 hours ago, gSwift said:

My AT4 has the auto braking and to my knowledge, you can't turn off the auto braking/forward collision system.

You should be able to set it to Off or Alert or Alert and Brake in the personalization menus on the radio.

Home>settings>vehicle>Forward Collision system>

1 hour ago, redwngr said:

You should be able to set it to Off or Alert or Alert and Brake in the personalization menus on the radio.

Home>settings>vehicle>Forward Collision system>

Thanks Redwngr, thats good to know... hence why it helps if other members know what trim level we have when we have certain questions or problems, like @unit was trying to suggest. Sometimes other people know these trucks way better than the we know our own. 

The auto brake (and warning system), follow distance indication uses the window camera and the ultrasonic sensors are used for parking.  If either is covered you will get a dash warning message with the affected system disabled.  For example, ice will often cover one or more of the parking sensors which disables the system.  The windshield camera can also be blocked by ice/snow.  But the wipers reach it and will clear it off which eventually clears the ice. Pro-tip, make sure to clear the area just above the rearview mirror mount if there is anything on the windshield.