Automatic fog lights

Had anyone tried to make the fogs turn on automatically when the headlights turn on?.  There was a write up on here for my nnbs where you added a wire and resistor I believe as a jumper from relay to relay in the fuse box. Essentially making it so that when the headlights relay was activated it would jump and power the fog relay. I installed the hack and it worked absolutely flawlessly for 12 years before I sold my nnbs. It removed me having to hit a fog button on the dash every single time. In my opinion it looks better with fogs on. 

On 1/15/2021 at 8:48 AM, bluemonstercali said:

Had anyone tried to make the fogs turn on automatically when the headlights turn on?.  There was a write up on here for my nnbs where you added a wire and resistor I believe as a jumper from relay to relay in the fuse box. Essentially making it so that when the headlights relay was activated it would jump and power the fog relay. I installed the hack and it worked absolutely flawlessly for 12 years before I sold my nnbs. It removed me having to hit a fog button on the dash every single time. In my opinion it looks better with fogs on. 

Easy, cheap, quick and no wire taps. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed my Boost Fog Light modification and it takes about 10 minutes.  Hardest part is separating the wires for the tap.  I also called Boost and they told me since my vehicle has the Auto High Beam feature, I will retain this feature and my foglight will remain on too.  If I recall it was like $20 and money well spent.