current pricing

Dunn

anyone seeing 10k off new silverados...is laura still benchmark for discounts

sadly my 2500 is just bit too much truck so back to 1500 for me, been looking at Ram and chevy but i really want bucket seats and RST is only way to get them now....and seems pricing is higher....

one positive is my 2500 is worth what i owe and i didnt put any money down so basically i just rented it for almost a year

Edited by Dunn

The last 2 trucks I bought were in the month of April and my Sierra had $12,500 and my new High Country had $11k but I choose the zero percent and dealership also gave me their incentive of $6k. Most around here right now are around $8,126 at Sid Dillon where my family does a lot of shopping. 

I'd like to know why the 2500 is too much truck also.  I traded my 2016 2500 on a new AT4 1500  and would give my left nut to have that 2500 back, lol.

Edited by steelcity

15 hours ago, Dunn said:

"is laura still benchmark for discounts"

Laura in St. Louis and Howard Bentley in Albertville, AL are the discount benchmarks for GMC as far as I've been able to determine.  Bentley will deliver within 500 miles.  

Edited by LowCountryDenali

18 hours ago, rickmc17 said:

I just got $12.5k off of my ordered 2021 Sierra 1500 AT4. If you’re looking for a GMC I recommend Rivard GMC in Tampa. Ask for Cameron Trimmer. These guys are the real deal. 

+1 on this. I'm watching prices on 2021 Yukon AT4s, and Rivard is basically one of the only dealerships in the country advertising more than $5K off MSRP. I would check with them. 

Laura Buick/GMC is around $10K off MSRP right now, depending on the model. Same with Everett. Seems like most dealers are sticking to this, adjusting their dealer discounts to hit $10K off with whatever the current rebates are. 

New month today, so not sure what will come out for rebates. 

With the govt set to print more money to send to us all, I'm not sure the auto makers are going to be very aggressive with rebates in the next couple of months. 

tampa may be a bit too far....unless shipping is only 1k

was looking at laura and yeah....8-9k for trim i want

Edited by Dunn

Sir Walter Chevrolet in Raleigh, NC (where I bought my TrailBoss) is offering $4750 customer cash, $750 competitive offer (just show you own a non-GM vehicle I think, no need to trade), and $2500 cash back + 0.0% financing for 72 months. In total that's $8000. I'm not sure if you can use all of it together. Then they offer a variable amount off each vehicle since they're a no-haggle dealership. This ranged from $3308 to 3439 depending on the LT TrailBoss's they have in stock. So total off MSRP looks to be just over $11K. I highly recommend this dealership since they've done right by me and made the purchase process very easy and quick. I know this sounds like I'm a salesman or getting paid to say this, but I'm not. Just very satisfied. Good luck buying your next truck!!