Biggest Tires and Wheel Offset on stock truck?

I just bought a 2021 Silverado 2500 Duramax 4x4. 
What is the max offset of an aftermarket wheel you can put on these trucks stock without it rubbing? I’d believe stock offset is +44 or something like that. 

Also what is the largest tire you can go on the stock truck? 

Thank you. 

Correct on your offset for the stock 18x8 wheels...+44.  Although I can't answer your question specifically (because I too just bought a 2021), I have used this site to help me figure out what will fit - https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/.

Hope this helps!

Edited by RugbyRef

10 hours ago, RugbyRef said:

Correct on your offset for the stock 18x8 wheels...+44.  Although I can't answer your question specifically (because I too just bought a 2021), I have used this site to help me figure out what will fit - https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/.

Hope this helps!

According to that link it looks good to go. I went with a +0 offset 18x9 with the stock tire size of 275/70r18. 

Anyone have any other insight on this and if 18x9 +0 offset with 275/70r18 will rub? Thank you. 

Edited by Duramax85

• 3 weeks later...

I just mounted 295/65-20 Toyo AT3’s on 20x9 0 offset BMF REPR’s, stock suspension height. I had to tie the front inner fender liners forwards, and still have some pretty serious rubbing at the back on my stainless mudflaps. Not sure what to do about them. They’re so thin that even if I remove them I will have rubbing on the hard plastic that they are mounted to. I didn’t want to have to either do a levelling kit or find some wheels that I actually like that have a positive offset.

Edited by Camstyn

18 hours ago, Camstyn said:

I just mounted 295/65-20 Toyo AT3’s on 20x9 0 offset BMF REPR’s, stock suspension height. I had to tie the front inner fender liners forwards, and still have some pretty serious rubbing at the back on my stainless mudflaps. Not sure what to do about them. They’re so thin that even if I remove them I will have rubbing on the hard plastic that they are mounted to. I didn’t want to have to either do a levelling kit or find some wheels that I actually like that have a positive offset.

I’m going to try and squeeze 295/60r20 on 20x10 -18 on my truck Wednesday. Hopefully I don’t need to do too much as I have aftermarket flaps too. I figure a 1” key bump for now and a bit of trimming might do it. 

I saw a buddies truck the other day that has 305/60r20 on 22x12 -44 and he had to split the factory flap in half and a 1” key bump to make it fit.