Just bought my first Denali 馃榾聽it is a 2021 Sierra Denali with safety package 1 and 2 . At first I thought it had came with heads up display , because I had seen the components聽For the heads up display on the dashboard . After searching though the DIC I could not find a option for HUD.
Can anyone confirm that my truck didn鈥檛 come with HUD? I am wondering why I have all the components for HUD on the dash but I can鈥檛 find anyway聽to turn it on.聽
thank you !! BTW first post !! 馃榿

The switch on the dash left of steering wheel, 3 control buttons, not thru the DIC.聽

Note, it can be adjusted for brightness and position so you may need to adjust it to your line of sight etc...It could be dimmed (like dash lights) to off so you can't see it.............lift up on the dimer switch (right) until you can see it.

DSC01174.JPG

Edited by elcamino

2 hours ago, elcamino said:

The switch on the dash left of steering wheel, 3 control buttons, not thru the DIC.聽

Note, it can be adjusted for brightness and position so you may need to adjust it to your line of sight etc...It could be dimmed (like dash lights) to off so you can't see it.............lift up on the dimer switch (right) until you can see it.

DSC01174.JPG

damn ! I guess my truck didn鈥檛 come with HUD! Do you know What parts do I need to add it 聽on to my truck ??

2 hours ago, elcamino said:

DSC01174.JPG

damn ! I guess my truck didn鈥檛 come with HUD! Do you know What parts do I need to add it 聽on to my truck ??

Looks like you need rpo PDJ Driver Alert Pkg II and rpo CWM Technology Package which includes (UVS) HD Surround Vision, (DRZ) Rear Camera Mirror, (UVN) Bed View Camera and (UV6) Multicolor 15" Diagonal Head-Up Display. Available on SLT, AT4 and Denali.

Cannot be added, its part of a bigger puzzle which your truck does not appear to have.

Edited by elcamino
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, elcamino said:

Looks like you need rpo PDJ Driver Alert Pkg II and rpo CWM Technology Package which includes (UVS) HD Surround Vision, (DRZ) Rear Camera Mirror, (UVN) Bed View Camera and (UV6) Multicolor 15" Diagonal Head-Up Display. Available on SLT, AT4 and Denali.

Cannot be added, its part of a bigger puzzle which your truck does not appear to have.

I have the driver alert package 2 still can鈥檛 add on ?聽

2 hours ago, Steeldenali said:

I have the driver alert package 2 still can鈥檛 add on ?聽

Nope.聽 On the other hand if you have a boat load of cash it can be done with a whole lot of work!

There is a member on here that has done it and listed parts & prices for all the additional hardware.

Do a search on here and check it out.聽 (If I come across it I'll post it for you.)

• Thanks 1