2022 Silverado LTD with Borla Cat Back

I have a 2022 Silverado 1500 LTD LTZ Z71 5.3L Crew Cab Short Bed, and I want to get a Borla Cat Back exhaust for it. Borla, and various distributers for the Borla exhaust, do not show a compatible exhaust for the 2022 LTD and distributers do not even have it as an option yet when configuring your vehicle. I suspect it's the same exhaust as will fit the 2021 model, but I contacted Borla and they can't confirm it and said they have not yet had a chance to check it. I don't want to order the wrong exhaust. Does anyone know if the 2021 LTZ and 2022 LTD LTZ models are the same regarding exhaust fit?

Any 2021 Silverado 1500 parts should work on a 2022 LTD model without issue.  The 2022 LTD is the same truck as the 2021 models, they have just extended manufacturing until they were ready to start rolling the new 2022 refresh out this Spring.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2022 at 7:19 PM, jkdallas said:

I have a 2022 Silverado 1500 LTD LTZ Z71 5.3L Crew Cab Short Bed, and I want to get a Borla Cat Back exhaust for it. Borla, and various distributers for the Borla exhaust, do not show a compatible exhaust for the 2022 LTD and distributers do not even have it as an option yet when configuring your vehicle. I suspect it's the same exhaust as will fit the 2021 model, but I contacted Borla and they can't confirm it and said they have not yet had a chance to check it. I don't want to order the wrong exhaust. Does anyone know if the 2021 LTZ and 2022 LTD LTZ models are the same regarding exhaust fit?

I have a 22 LTD and have the Borla S-type on mine. Love it.

On 1/18/2022 at 8:19 PM, jkdallas said:

LTD is the same as 2019-2021.  All of the Chevy Performance and the GM/Borla exhaust are the same P/Ns, even for the 2022 refresh trucks. 

The refresh trucks is new front clips, new interior on LT and new vehicle electronics platform.  Everything underneath is un-changed.

Edited by newdude
  • Like 1