Does anyone have the 84297538 GM fender flares for 19-21 Silverado?

I cant find pictures anywhere with these exact flares installed.  Anyone installed them? They have a rectangular notch at the top of the flare and I am curious to see it looks with the body.  

23 minutes ago, mdrum93 said:

I cant find pictures anywhere with these exact flares installed.  Anyone installed them? They have a rectangular notch at the top of the flare and I am curious to see it looks with the body.  

Welcome to the site.

Found this:

See the source image

Thanks. 

Yeah that's the only one I can find.  Should have been more clear.  I'm looking for non-studio, like real life walk around pics.

2 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Welcome to the site.

Found this:

See the source image

looks like the HD version where they would have an amber light in that place

I just ordered a set for my 22, Will post some pics when I install them.

I just picked up a new restyled Trail Boss last week with the 6.2L and the midnight edition, performance exhaust. I traded in my 19. Love the new interior and front end on this.

Edited by Mcandrew67

23 minutes ago, Mcandrew67 said:

Found some pics on GM site. Mine are supposed to come today, will post pics on my black 22 once installed.

image.gen1.webp

image.gen.webp

image.gen2.webp

image.gen3.webp

image.gen4.jpg

That looks awesome!! Thanks for that

6 hours ago, Mcandrew67 said:

Found some pics on GM site. Mine are supposed to come today, will post pics on my black 22 once installed.

image.gen1.webp

image.gen.webp

image.gen2.webp

image.gen3.webp

image.gen4.jpg

is it the same part number for the refresh?

19 hours ago, jaxcam02 said:

is it the same part number for the refresh?

Mine came last night and I held them up to my refreshed 22 and everything lines up. No instructions in the box, waiting for the seller to send to me. I scoured the internet looking for install videos or PDF instructions with no luck.

2 hours ago, Mcandrew67 said:

Mine came last night and I held them up to my refreshed 22 and everything lines up. No instructions in the box, waiting for the seller to send to me. I scoured the internet looking for install videos or PDF instructions with no luck.

Would you mind uploading pictures of the entire kit spread out?

Ok installed yesterday, zero instructions in the box. Couldn’t find any online or videos either.seller couldn’t even get from GM, he said they were zero help. I got them for $270. Well 2 beers and some cussing I got them installed. Love them.
sorry I didn’t see your message before I started install about taking picture laid out. You don’t need to drill any holes, but there are some tricky clips to figure out.

37F29671-DC62-4BB8-9F1F-2C8545672D65.jpeg

28D2ECD4-C39C-438E-BF8A-FF4C985C889C.jpeg

0D5B1449-FA56-4ED8-B5AA-B0F0827E903E.jpeg

D3502148-9A63-43EC-A04C-A52B061B6EC4.jpeg

4C51882E-3A52-4DBE-8BB2-D961109D7A18.jpeg

D88005D0-BA1D-4E4E-A16F-FC1F1564A646.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks for uploading those pics, the flares look great.  Do you have a link to the website you bought them from? 

Also, is it all mechanical fasteners holding them on or is there any adhesive involved? 

Got them on Ebay, no adhesive other than the fronts have some tape pre installed. All clips otherwise, when you hold them up you can see the existing screws you will use, then the clips gon on the body behind the other holes and you screw into those clips, the complicated ones are the front rear clips, 2 of them you put together 2 clips.
here’s the link

https://www.ebay.com/itm/353955900462?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=na-x67ryrr2&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=aogoL4vfSOG&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY