2006 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab - Auxiliary power outlet wiring

I'm trying to replace the auxiliary power outlets in a 2006 Chevvy Silverado Extended Cab. The original two outlets don't work, however when I took the lower kick panel off to replace the outlets, the wiring/harness for the two outlets is gone. I looked behind the radio and there is no wiring to be found for these outlets. I'd like to re-wire the two new outlets into the existing fuse, but I can't find where the original wires go once they leave the fuse box under the hood. Does anyone know where the power leads would go for these? I look around for some wiring diagrams, but can't seem to find anything that helps.

Robert

I have an '03 GMC which I think is the same as your '06. There are power outlets in the dashboard, but that's all. None of the doors or kick panels have outlets, just lights.

Did you buy your truck used? If so, someone may have started to add the outlets and never connected them.

Get a one year subscription to AllData. Everything about your truck is there, for about $15.

Are the outlets in a center console (vs the center fold-down seat)?

If so, then there's a good chance someone swapped the console in, and didn't do the work of wiring up the ports.  I would suggest googling for console swap videos, there's a bunch and at least some will detail how to wire them up.