No starting issues w errors

Pleas help everyone!! 

I went to leave town and my truck wouldn't start, no clicking, nothing. The only sign of life was the information center throwing every error and service message at me. -----Service stabiltrack

--Service 4wd

--Service trailer brake system

--Action required: steering assist is reduced drive with care.

--low fuel,

--lower and raise the driver side window.

The ONLY I did to the truck prior to the issue was removing the door panels to dynamat the doors. I can only assume that I created an issue by not disconnecting the batt first before unplugging the door panel harness. 

I tried to jump start, disconnect/reconnect body ground, completely disconnect the battery for about an hour, even took off the door panels again to look for anything obvious. 

Battery reads 12.8vdc

Kinda seems like a security issue but I have no idea. 

Thoughts?

2015 Sierra

Edited by robert24b
Additional info

Any codes? could be security or BCM problem,  maybe a bad ground with all the warnings. get a wiring diagram and see if there's a common ground for the items throwing warnings

Edited by richard wysong

7 hours ago, BigBadSierra said:

If your running the OEM battery that came with the truck in 2015 I would say battery as that is beyond it's intended operational life span.

That being said I did have a dead spot in my 2018's starter at only 36000KM

New-ish batt. About 24mo old. Even still, I guess it could still be a starter issue.

I find it awfully coincidental that this issue manifested AFTER I removed my door panels.

6 hours ago, richard wysong said:

jump the starter relay and see if it cranks over, that will at least eliminate the battery and starter as possibilities

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look into the procedure for this. Use to be it was as simple as laying a screw driver across the battery and solenoid.  (Older cars)

20 hours ago, richard wysong said:

Any codes? could be security or BCM problem,  maybe a bad ground with all the warnings. get a wiring diagram and see if there's a common ground for the items throwing warnings

Not sure about the codes. My foxwell scanner won't connect. Acting pretty strange.

with the warnings and the scanner not connecting it's pointing toward a BCM or buss problem possibly because of a bad ground. There have been numerous posts of similar problems and I don't believe anyone has posted the cause or cure,PLEASE when you figure it out post the fix! Reading past posts I believe there is a ground splice pack up high in the dash on the left(?) side that has the grounds for the buss network. Hopefully someone more knowledgable than me will chime in here