Wireless Trailer Camera (P/N 19421453)

Jimmy R

I see that Echomaster now has a wireless trailer camera for Intellehaul 2.0. GM sells it as P/N 19421453. (https://www.shopchevyparts.com/trailering/2022-sierra-3500-trailering-camera-system-add-intellihaul-wireless-trailer-camera/19421453-p-92318491.html). Has anyone installed this? Is it a good substitute for the wired camera? It looks promising!

JimmyR,

Can't answer your question, but I was sure hoping someone would provide some user experience.

I am unable to use the OEM wired trailer camera as I do not have the necessary trim level, due to misinformation by the dealer when my truck was ordered. So I have been searching for another, aftermarket, option. Just came across your post and it was the first time I have heard of this product, so figured it may be just what I need.

Have you been able to get your question answered elsewhere? I have done a search and found a couple Youtube videos on it, but most show how to install and not provide a review on the quality.

Although a bit pricey, I may be willing to pick this up, but not until I can get some, positive, unbiased user review(s).

Marv

You'd need the base system first p/n 19421451, which, according to EchoMaster, comes with a wireless trailer camera.  It only works with IOS and IOT radios also, not with the base IOR radio.  

Wireless Trailering Camera for General Motors Trucks (echomaster.com)

2023 Sierra 2500 Trailering Camera System | IntelliHaul 2.0 | Mirror Cameras | Wireless Camera | 19421451 (shopchevyparts.com)

Edited by newdude
  • Like 1