2019 Tires still wearing after alignment

I purchased a 2109 Silverado about a month ago with 60,000 miles. I noticed the outside edges of the tires were worn so I took it for an alignment and it was toed in quite a bit, after the alignment the results show it was back to normal. After driving for a few weeks I’ve been keeping an eye on the tires and I really think they are still wearing. Every now and again when backing up and turning to the right I notice a slight pop that sounds like it’s coming from the front drivers side. All of the bushings and everything look normal, what else could be causing this?

Have you checked to see if there's a leveling kit on the truck?  Easiest giveaway, imo, would be a bigger block on the rear leaf spring.  The other option is to look for a spacer/additional spacer on top of the front strut and/or an aftermarket upper control arm. 

It's like Silveradosid said, once those tries are worn, they stay like that. tread is gone, wont come back 

If you said they rotated the tires and good ones are getting wear, then you have an issue. You're fine, enjoy the truck!

• Like 1

Nobody mentioned tire pressure, but it's a factor too. 

Also aggressive cornering during drive and aggressive turning after stops.

Is it on stock wheels or at least wheels with the same backspacing?

Edited by redwngr
  • Like 1