Pics Of Your H.d

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am just about to order a 2011 2500hd 6.0 4x4. how much did you pay for yours. I have an 05 1500 now.

SLT 44k minus rebates 3000 and they got me 3.14 rate for 72

they gave me 22k for my 2007 1500SLE 4x4 crew with 20k miles on it

Hummina how do you like those mirrors???? I really like the external signal, any problems with them?

i like them, but i have two gripes with them. first, i was under the impression the signals on the side would come on with the parking lights. they are strictly turn signals. obviously not a problem, but i may do a little rewiring in the future to make them come on with the parking lights.

secondly, the vibrations from driving occasionally extend the mirrors a bit. it's maybe only 2/16 of an inch extended and it only takes a little push to make it go back in, so it's more of an annoyance.

Thanks for the info. I did read that they were only turn signals so you can pm me if you ever tear into them. My buddy has these mirrors on his 07 from factory and they slide our that much too so I think it's just the design.

see from this angle you can tell the front is still a inch lower

truck4.jpg

Nice truck! Its nice to see GM putting better tires and wheels on these trucks from the factory. How do you like those Michelins? Those are A/T2's right? What size are those tires?

QUOTE (snarkee @ Feb 17 2011, 08:49 PM) *

'i hate this thread.....makes me want to pick up the phone and order lol'

well that's WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!! :rolleyes: I was driving my 07NBS SLE2 in that 07 silver birch with cloth seats....... looked at this thread and saw a 2011 Denali 2500HD Duramax :drool: and said YES that's what I want. Next day went to dealers and looked at what that was gonna cost...... :sick:

YIKES that's divorce court right their buddy...... :wtf: remember my wife is driving a 04 highlander lower trim model bought used Aug 2010.

Anyways I came to my senses and ordered a gasser SLT with a fair amount of goodies... :cheers: End of story. Am I in the doghouse yes but I took her out to dinner a lot to make up for it :D

Archived