50 Bmg Rifle and a new girl in my life

So I went shooting today at the local range and I brought out my 3 rifles, AR15, Armalite AR30 which is a 300 win mag and my Valley ordnance 50 bmg which I swapped the muzzlebrake on with an armalite version.

I brought the new girl in dating and she LOVED, she popped off 5+ shots of the 50bmg with no issue, by the end she was loading the rifle and lining up the shot solo, I was impressed, here is a great photo of the day

image.jpg

free uploader

She's a keeper!

I question the long term viability and logic of having a companion that shoots. First, there's the issue of doubling the reloading. Then there's the odd chance you could end up with a pink gun in your safe. You might find yourself being the personal reloader and armorer for her. Then there's the times you want to get out of honey-do's and run off with the boys to shoot. That'll never happen again...women are sticklers about work first, play later...then she'll end up hanging with you and your buddies....AWKWARD!

Just kiddin. I know a lot of couples that shoot, especially in the clay target sports...skeet, trap, and sporting clays. The clay target games are very social, with lots of time and contact for socializing. It's much like going golfing.

I question the long term viability and logic of having a companion that shoots. First, there's the issue of doubling the reloading. Then there's the odd chance you could end up with a pink gun in your safe. You might find yourself being the personal reloader and armorer for her. Then there's the times you want to get out of honey-do's and run off with the boys to shoot. That'll never happen again...women are sticklers about work first, play later...then she'll end up hanging with you and your buddies....AWKWARD!

Just kiddin. I know a lot of couples that shoot, especially in the clay target sports...skeet, trap, and sporting clays. The clay target games are very social, with lots of time and contact for socializing. It's much like going golfing.

Sound like you have regrets about some life choices

[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sound like you have regrets about some life choices

Not this particular one. But I have plenty others. LOL. Guys that don't have regrets, have names like George Clooney or Bill Gates.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/24/2016 at 11:03 AM, Spurshot said:

.............I have a pink gun in my safe :idiot:

Archived