Gm's Rebutall For The Eco-boost

Prdtrgttr

Oh, and suffice it to say that if GM brought it back to life and produced a 1/2 ton with it, and Ford/Dodge doesn't...my screen name would likely not be accurate anymore...assuming they also improve the build quality of the truck (which I believe they will, they have to).

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Volt is a publicity stunt/bad joke. In reality, a Cruze is more efficient. You can get a diesel in a Colorado overseas, and in many other trucks and cars as well. Was watching Top Gear and they had a freaking AWD Subaru diesel getting far better mileage than a Prius. And yes, it's the fault of emissions laws here we don't have em.

You read much? Significant and majority are technically the same meaning, when used in your term, both are refering to a vast amount, which is incorrect. 26% is low imo. And I agree zero would be perfect. But maybe we shoukd think like ford did and hire a boeing ceo who has billions of dollars so we would never have to get a bailout. Now that's smart stuff!!

You read much? Significant and majority are technically the same meaning, when used in your term, both are refering to a vast amount, which is incorrect. 26% is low imo. And I agree zero would be perfect. But maybe we shoukd think like ford did and hire a boeing ceo who has billions of dollars so we would never have to get a bailout. Now that's smart stuff!!

Significant and majority are synonymous huh? OK, whatever you say chief.

26% is significant, regardless of what your fanboy opinion is.

Here, maybe YOU ought to do some reading:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/significant

The Cruze is getting a diesel in the US in the next year or 2. It is already confirmed.

I'm looking forward to that. Depending on how finances work out I've been toying with buying a car to be my daily driver after I move to MI as I don't want to put on all those miles to my truck visiting customers (not to mention the risk of damage by careless idiots in parking lots) and that would be at the top of my list. I also like the new Passat diesel but I'd rather buy from a American brand.

True, would rather have american made than import but I do like nissans, but ill be switching the wife over to gm soon lol. Oh to the boy above who needs an english lesson, here is how you put the two in conjunction. The government owns a significant amount of gm stocks or, the government owns a majority of gm stocks.hmmm could a simpleton attempt to put one phrase to another. Only time will tell. Maybe that's why America is in such. Turmoil

Hey guys, if you don't answer the "Troll", it will go away. Just some kid trying to be smart and really showing his ignorance. Probably still on his Schwinn... LMFAO

Anybody see the irony is that post? (hint: He accuses me of being a kid, then ends his post with "LMFAO"). :lol:

Why not just post what you said this way:

HG, IYDAT"T", IWGA. JSKTTBSARSHI. PSOHS... LMFAO

The Cruze is getting a diesel in the US in the next year or 2. It is already confirmed.

I'm looking forward to that. Depending on how finances work out I've been toying with buying a car to be my daily driver after I move to MI as I don't want to put on all those miles to my truck visiting customers (not to mention the risk of damage by careless idiots in parking lots) and that would be at the top of my list. I also like the new Passat diesel but I'd rather buy from a American brand.

If you do buy one you won't be disappointed they are a real nice car inside and out!

Archived