Just purchased a 2003 Chevy ZR2. Looking for forum for ZR2. Tried zr2usa.com and no luck getting registered. tried twice. Any suggestions? Or will this forum suffice my questions and needs for parts.

thanks all. :happysad:

Keep trying over at ZR2USA.com. They are slow to get new members on board, but the information that you can get there is worth it.

Agreed,

Although this site is great, I think it is geared more towards full size trucks.

Zr2usa.com is full of info on s10's / zr2's

I have been a member on there for many years.. As was i a member on zr2.com till there doors closed.

• 2 weeks later...

For my s10, I use s-10forum.com. It's huge, there's a zr2 section. And always had everything I needed.

I am still a member of ZR2USA.com but haven't posted in years since I haven't had my ZR2. That forum is the BEST ZR2 forum hands down. The guys there know more about these trucks/blazers than the people at GM designed them....OP, don't waste your time with the "s-10forum" go over to ZR2USA and enjoy the info.

I have tried to register at ZR2USA.com for a month with no luck. I am pretty sure i followed the directions. Even sent messages to administrator with no response.

Anyone having same issues with ZR2 site or just my usual luck with web sites.

thanks for feedback. Would love to get on the ZR2 site to learn more of my mewly acquired 03 ZR2.

Archived