silverado ads

neto1978

the thing i dont like now and days is with trucks should not be concentrateing on HP but torqu numbers instead. thats what i care about in a truck .

Your average buyer/owner is too stupid to understand what torque is/does. Commercials have to be made for idiots to understand so they focus on the things anyone can comprehend.

They can't focus on technicial details as it will be over lots of people's heads. Like the HD commercial someone posted a while back with the little boy driving around a toy HD truck- sure it's cute and kind of funny but it really doesn't tell you anything about the truck. Most advertisements won't.

the thing i dont like now and days is with trucks should not be concentrateing on HP but torqu numbers instead. thats what i care about in a truck .

Your average buyer/owner is too stupid to understand what torque is/does. Commercials have to be made for idiots to understand so they focus on the things anyone can comprehend.

They can't focus on technicial details as it will be over lots of people's heads. Like the HD commercial someone posted a while back with the little boy driving around a toy HD truck- sure it's cute and kind of funny but it really doesn't tell you anything about the truck. Most advertisements won't.

I am not that smart my self I dont really understand how HP works . I think I understand torque the twisting power at your drive shaft basicaly but HP just seems like a fancy number and the more you have the higher top speed you have . The more torque the faster acceleration I guess and pure real power but HP just seems to me top speed. So I am asumeing I want a truck with higher torque numbers than HP numbers . becuase speed in a truck is not the thing i am looking for if i was looking for speed i would get a car or a motor bike .

Archived