grille and bumper accessories

Hello all. new to the forum. I am now a proud owner of a red 2011 silverado 1500 ext. cab. I had purchased my truck at end of last year, and after purchasing I noticed the new 2012's coming in with chrome front bumper ends along with wire mesh chrome grilles (LTZ style). Since I am a big fan of chrome I have tried to track down these items. I am not sure if they are too new to the market, but the only stuff I see are on ebay. there are a cpl. of people selling the chrome caps , but they are either lightly scratched or they sell the stickon ones. As for the grille all I find are aftermarket styles. i am either lnterested in swapping or looking to purchas both. Any help out there is greatly appreciated. This is a great forum with an aweful lot of information and members with alot of knowledge. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

check your dearler lot, find a truck with crome bumper,grill. get vin # of it and give to the parts man and he will give you the parts numbers for the bumper,grill & cost. then go shopping. good luck.

Archived