New from NC

Hey fellas, I've Posted before but I thought I'd actually tell ya what I have. I've got a 78 custom deluxe on 36 inch swampers, 350, sm465, np205, 10 bolt front and 12 bolt rear. 110k miles. Just an old mud truck really. My dad bought it new and gave it to me when I got my license. My DD is an 06 RCSB, white. Nothing special, but it's it's got quite a few options. Only has a Bedliner, low pro toolbox, SI/DO flowmaster 40, and 285 70 17 ATs. I've learned a lot here and I hope I'll be able to add something useful lol.

Hello fellow Tarheel and welcome to the site. My first Chevy truck growing up was a 79 Custom Deluxe. Very base model. Had the 250 inline six, full time 4x4, 3 speed auto, AM radio. A luxury powerhouse it wasn't but your pictures still bring back some good memories.

Thanks for the welcomes! I'm near hickory, I'd. Tell us the town but you've probably never heard of it lol. Yea dad ordered it with the 350 and "big" 31 inch tires and zero other options lol. It had no radio or air. Did have factory dual exhaust. Now has true duals with 40 series flowmasters. Not one bit of smog equipment either lol

Thanks. Yea mud is everywhere in sc, but a lil bit harder to come by here in nc. To be honest, I really don't remember the last time I used four wheel drive lol. I try to keep my truck in really good shape, I'm really picky about that sorta thing.

Archived