Does any one else black rims are getting old fast?

I used to really like the look of black rims now its just old and everyone has them and they all look the same. I think chrome will never be replaced maybe some black but not all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

I like wheels with the machined finish the best. Mainly because Im lazy and just want to spray wheel cleaner on them and rinse, but I think chrome, and black look just as good.

i think it depends on the truck. some trucks can pull off black wheels, some cant. i see more trucks that shouldn't have black wheels more then should. that's just my opinion.

around me black wheels WAY outnumber chrome, and the rockstar rims outnumber any other kind of rim....

black rims are not getting old...just need to be on the right vehicle.

rockstar rims....even though they look really good...are starting to get a little old to me.

I like the chrome rims myself.....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

yuck!

I hate that they are putting more chrome on the 12&13s...which is why my only options were an appearance pkg or LTZ. I sure hope they don't put much chrome on the 14s....that will be a sad day.

I hate that they are putting more chrome on the 12&13s...which is why my only options were an appearance pkg or LTZ. I sure hope they don't put much chrome on the 14s....that will be a sad day.

Agreed.

Archived