Ordered one!

I have a 2014 silverado being built next week. It's a double cab LTZZ71 in tungsten metallic. First question is ,has anybody seen this color in person? Hope I didn't make a mistake!

Second question. Will my tool box from my 2010 gmc fit on the new truck? Is the bed the same width? Can't wait to see it!

Thanks guys

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tool box SHOULD fit fine.

If the color is the same as the indium metallic for the Sierra it can have a purplish tint to it if you catch it at the right angle. Otherwise it's an awesome color...

Congratulations!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have a 2014 silverado being built next week. It's a double cab LTZZ71 in tungsten metallic. First question is ,has anybody seen this color in person? Hope I didn't make a mistake!

Second question. Will my tool box from my 2010 gmc fit on the new truck? Is the bed the same width? Can't wait to see it!

Thanks guys

Yep, mine's that color.

835C646E-702F-495C-9B08-9885027CFDF4-9215-000006AF88D12CC8_zps5efdc56d.jpg

Those nerf bars look good on the new trucks, but I didn't like them on the 900's. When I bought my truck it had them on it. I told the dealer I didn't want them so they took them off, and what they cost off the sticker. Wasn't paying $700 for nerf bars!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived