kstruckcountry's 2006 Silverado Z71

kstruckcountry

• 2 weeks later...

Most that I have seen are in that range, many times the more aggressive tires will be 45k instead.

For me, all terrain patterns are better for what I need. These do ok in the mud. I like having good wet and snow traction, and siped all terrains are great in that aspect. Like I said though, the dry traction on these could be better. Doesn't take much throttle to roast them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so last weekend I finally ditched the EBC brake pads. Old on the left, new ACD pro on the right. Also a good look at how the Coopers are holding up, they have about 20,000 miles on them, and other than a few chips they look good.

9DC2249D-B71F-40AD-9D83-CDCBF8C474AA_zps

Pic of the Centric rotors, they look awesome.

27A15BF4-92F3-4C8A-B2A4-A06B11D3D4E4_zps

Broke them in with a 1200 mile trip to the mountains, and other than road salt the front wheels stayed clean. The ACDelcos don't have as much bite as the EBC's did, but they'll lock up too, and that's really all you need. Also, the ceramics don't POUR brake dust all over.

F5CC4F36-42EF-4EC5-9AF2-A6627EDDB8FC_zps

The pickup did awesome in the snow, ice, and snowpack.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking good bud.

Thanks!

I will add: The ATP tires seem to be holding up well at 26,000 miles BUT they are starting to cup. I am not pleased because they have been rotated plenty and the front end is perfectly aligned. I'm not sure what is causing it.

• 1 month later...