2014+ Lowering / Drop Kits

1 minute ago, SirenRed16 said:

How many rings should be on the struts?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Do you have the chevy lean? If so 2 rings in the passanger and 3 in the drivers. Assuming your kit had thr 0-3" struts

Do you have the chevy lean? If so 2 rings in the passanger and 3 in the drivers. Assuming your kit had thr 0-3" struts
I believe I do. I'm rubbing a lot more on the driver side than passenger.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:36 AM, Nasty said:

twisted metalworkz arms or black top industries arms.

you have websites or pictures that I can see either of these. I am at a loss trying to find them. only arms I have see are the Michigan metal arms that center the wheel.

They did 2 rings on each strut. I'm going to have to go up an inch in the front, cant stand the rubbing.

6 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

They did 2 rings on each strut. I'm going to have to go up an inch in the front, cant stand the rubbing.

Leave that alone and get smaller tires. Its gonna still rub

46 minutes ago, maxpower98 said:

you have websites or pictures that I can see either of these. I am at a loss trying to find them. only arms I have see are the Michigan metal arms that center the wheel.

Michigan metalworks is the easiest but you have to have cast arms

Leave that alone and get smaller tires. Its gonna still rub
I don't want smaller tires. From what I read there would be minimal rubbing at 4 inches up front so that's why I went with 4 but the rubbing I have is too much. I cant even get a full turn in without the tire already hitting the liner. I found a shop that's going to take care the rubbing, all I gotta do is cover alignment and bring lunch.

1 minute ago, SirenRed16 said:

I don't want smaller tires. From what I read there would be minimal rubbing at 4 inches up front so that's why I went with 4 but the rubbing I have is too much. I cant even get a full turn in without the tire already hitting the liner. I found a shop that's going to take care the rubbing, all I gotta do is cover alignment and bring lunch.

Im just warning you  i was at 3/6 with stock 275 55 20 and i rubbed. I went to a 265 50 20 when i went to 4/7. And i barely rubbed the carpet liner at full lock  it was perfect

Ive been through 4 dofferant heights and about 5 different size tires

Im just warning you  i was at 3/6 with stock 275 55 20 and i rubbed. I went to a 265 50 20 when i went to 4/7. And i barely rubbed the carpet liner at full lock  it was perfect

Ive been through 4 dofferant heights and about 5 different size tires
I'm going up to 3/6. I may sound like a broken record but that rubbing is a no go for me. Do you happen to have a picture of the rings that go on the front struts? I may need some if I didn't get them back from the shop.

Just now, SirenRed16 said:

I'm going up to 3/6. I may sound like a broken record but that rubbing is a no go for me. Do you happen to have a picture of the rings that go on the front struts? I may need some if I didn't get them back from the shop.

I dont have any.  I lowered it 2 years ago