2014+ Lowering / Drop Kits

4 minutes ago, krunch said:

That's kit is not adjustable to a 1/2" is it? Or based on before and after measurements this is where you landed?

Thanx,

Krunch

Front is adjustable is 1/2" increments

On 2018-11-10 at 5:09 PM, Daly said:

Just want to verify before I order, is this good for a 2/5 drop? 2018 Sierra rcsb 4x4. Keep in mind its Canadian pricing.

Screenshot_20181110-175925_Amazon.thumb.jpg.824367c2fc9a8dd187a552490c31c497.jpg

Sorry to keep asking, just hate spending money twice.

2210ff is too stiff, that was my set up before. try their nitro drop rear shocks

Just curious Daly. What drop, front and rear are you targeting? I also have a 4x4 and bell told me more than 2/4 is not recommended on a 4x4.

thanx,
Krunch

All drop kit companies are gonna say that because of the cv axles. When I had my 14 dropped 4/6 I had the DJM arms that were 4 inch and they said they wouldn’t work but couldn’t give me a reason why. All they told me was the don’t recommend more than 2 inches in the front on a 4x4. I ordered the 4 inch any way and never had any issues with cv’s or operating in 4wd. I think it’s to protect them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Shouldn't the McGaugheys (#34270) 3-5 / 4-7 Deluxe lowering kit with shocks and struts be capable of only a 2" drop in the front? Since the spindle is 2" and the front struts are adjustable from 0"-3"? I'd like to try and go ~2.5" driver and ~3" passenger in the front, to get rid of the lean and try to fit the 275/55R20's with minimal rubbing. 

2 hours ago, TruckStig said:

Shouldn't the McGaugheys (#34270) 3-5 / 4-7 Deluxe lowering kit with shocks and struts be capable of only a 2" drop in the front? Since the spindle is 2" and the front struts are adjustable from 0"-3"? I'd like to try and go ~2.5" driver and ~3" passenger in the front, to get rid of the lean and try to fit the 275/55R20's with minimal rubbing. 

Yes

8 hours ago, krunch said:

Just curious Daly. What drop, front and rear are you targeting? I also have a 4x4 and bell told me more than 2/4 is not recommended on a 4x4.

thanx,

Krunch

2/5 is the target for now. 

• Thanks 1

204-WPG, I should take a rip to Winnipeg and check out your truck and chat if I could ever find the time. You don't happen to visit Brandon from time to time by chance do you?

Krunch

On 12/10/2018 at 9:36 PM, 204-WPG said:

2210ff is too stiff, that was my set up before. try their nitro drop rear shocks

As I just purchased them for my 2/5 drop that is more like a 3/6 drop.  Nitro 2 shocks are better?  I'm bottoming out on the smallest of bumps and its just irritating me.  Especially since I can't get any help from the shop that did my drop and the damn truck is brand new.  I guess I'll contact Belltech tomorrow and see if they can exchange the 2210FF that I just bought.

26 minutes ago, BranMo103 said:

As I just purchased them for my 2/5 drop that is more like a 3/6 drop.  Nitro 2 shocks are better?  I'm bottoming out on the smallest of bumps and its just irritating me.  Especially since I can't get any help from the shop that did my drop and the damn truck is brand new.  I guess I'll contact Belltech tomorrow and see if they can exchange the 2210FF that I just bought.

What are your front and rear measurments