2014+ Lowering / Drop Kits

4 minutes ago, Nasty said:

Looks like 2/5 to me

Thanks Nasty, So I should be good to run the OEM Denali 22's with this drop? I can't figure out why its bottoming out so much if its truly a 5" drop in back 

Edited by BranMo103
forgot to add something

6 minutes ago, BranMo103 said:

Thanks Nasty, So I should be good to run the OEM Denali 22's with this drop? I can't figure out why its bottoming out so much if its truly a 5" drop in back 

I need measurments to make sure.

1 hour ago, BranMo103 said:

As I just purchased them for my 2/5 drop that is more like a 3/6 drop.  Nitro 2 shocks are better?  I'm bottoming out on the smallest of bumps and its just irritating me.  Especially since I can't get any help from the shop that did my drop and the damn truck is brand new.  I guess I'll contact Belltech tomorrow and see if they can exchange the 2210FF that I just bought.

Had the 2210FF installed with the 3.5F 6R on my regular cab standard box and I love them. Rides great.  Everybody's truck is different, regular cabs are different animals. Had the Nitro shocks in my 2002 with a 2-4 and was never happy with them. 

1 minute ago, BranMo103 said:

Front is roughly 18". Rear is roughly 19 3/8".  But I've had a couple beers so my hand may have been a little shaky. :D

From my measurements youre about 3.5/5

1 minute ago, Nasty said:

From my measurements youre about 3.5/5

I ordered new struts and shocks from Belltech.  The shop I went to used MaxTrac kits for both.  Honestly I'd like to be a true 2/5 but given what I've got, I'm trying to make it work with having a stiffer ride and being able to run a 22" wheel.  I wanted 24's but that's just not practical for what I do with my truck at this time.

1 minute ago, BranMo103 said:

Plus the a**hole that owns the shop I went to doesn't seem to really want to help me get the right ride for my needs.  I almost wish I never went to Reklez.

Reklez is usually really good. If you wanted 2in front then all you needed was spindles. but a 2/5 on a crew cab will have tmsome rear lean

I called them up and after a month of leaving voicemails, I finally got in contact with him. Told him what I had going on and that I didn't really want to be that low, as it seemed lower than what I asked for.....dude straight up told me, "that truck is not that low" :cool: I'm like dude Ive driven trucks everyday for the past 13 years, the truck is lower than a 2/5 drop.

1 minute ago, Nasty said:

Reklez is usually really good. If you wanted 2in front then all you needed was spindles. but a 2/5 on a crew cab will have tmsome rear lean

And thats why I really went to him. I was going to let him re-bag my '66 Caddy but after this.....uh, nah.....I'll pass.  Not interested.