Tungsten Metallic paint fans

How do I get my pictures to load

With mine i have to email to my computer and open them with paint. Then resize them until theyre under the allowable size for uploading. Open a reply to this topic and there is an attach button where you can browse through your files. Hopefully this helps as it took me awhile to figure out.

• 2 weeks later...

Download the app Tapatalk. Then use it to view this forum and it uploads the pictures and resizes them also.

With mine i have to email to my computer and open them with paint. Then resize them until theyre under the allowable size for uploading. Open a reply to this topic and there is an attach button where you can browse through your files. Hopefully this helps as it took me awhile to figure out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm late to the party but here is my 2016 Tungsten Z71 double cab. 305/55R20 Firestone Destination M/Ts on Fuel Nutz wheels with 0 offset. 2.25" BDS level kit.

post-161324-0-56763300-1470789093_thumb.jpeg

Edited by plittle89
  • Like 1

This is my tungsten truck....c38e892242ee1cd5f92d55be42407af8.jpg

Thanks GM lol.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Do you have a full pic of your truck. I have tungsten and curious what full black rims look like on it. I still have the stock 18 cleared aluminum ones

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yeah.. it was awful on this side and it's now getting paint. Those 2 spots over the wheel wells are actually dents that somehow came from the inside. .. I can't explain that when it's all double wall there. The filler towards the fuel door was a rock that dented the panel and down to the steel... plus a bunch of chips. I had 3m all over that truck and even went up on the sides where it flares... guess I should just wrap the whole truck front to back. I have one more dent from the inside on the passenger side and a rock buckled the front fender on the passenger side. It's somewhat unbelievable the damage this stupid truck has with like 25000 miles. Don't drive gravel with big mudflap's, stock size BF KO2'S on oem rims I guess.. I dunno. And I only ran I winter... this thing never saw the mud and slop season... it would probably need a complete repaint if it did. The drivers boxside was a mess and was driving me nuts. There is a reason I don't run this truck for work and it has street tires on it now and never leaves pavement lol... oh well. I do like it but really... wtf already.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Edited by 1994Vmax