Tungsten Metallic paint fans

Ya Jeff, you can say that lol .. I got in a little over my head.. With the custom paint and having to get new sensors I was in over 6k for rims/tires. It was my first purchase.. Not thinking or checking the gear ratio and having 37" tires I then looked into it and having 3.08 gears would get killed within 6 months if not burn the transmission up sooner so I regeared which was around 4K including the Diablo tuner.. With that being said if you count everything done I have just over 20k invested

Non the less. thats a bad ride[emoji41]

This forum led me to pick up this beauty last week! :)

2014 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Tungsten Metallic LT Z71 with Max Tow package

Additions:

1) Tinted Windows

2) Black Bowties

3) 2" Leveling Kit

4) 33" Cooper Discoverer ATPs

5) Firestone Airbags

post-155898-0-42494200-1458187547_thumb.jpg

Edited by Th3offspring
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had mine lifted this past weekend and got new wheels/tires.

5" RC, Fuel Beast 20x10 -18 offset, Toyo Open Country AT Xtreme 305/55s, color match ICI Magnum steps.

I will be adding color matched fender flares next.

IMG_5462_zpskki5t6zg.jpg

• Like 3

I had mine lifted this past weekend and got new wheels/tires.

5" RC, Fuel Beast 20x10 -18 offset, Toyo Open Country AT Xtreme 305/55s, color match ICI Magnum steps.

I will be adding color matched fender flares next.

IMG_5462_zpskki5t6zg.jpg

How do you like the steps? Enough space for your feet or do you feel they are to narrow or short? Need for the wife, kids and my gram. Plus I wouldn't mind not being a gymnast every time I get in mine

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How do you like the steps? Enough space for your feet or do you feel they are to narrow or short? Need for the wife, kids and my gram. Plus I wouldn't mind not being a gymnast every time I get in mine

They were too low when I just had it leveled, but they are the perfect steps for a lifted truck. The step hang lower than all the running boards I've seen and lower than NFabs. If my truck was to stay stock height or leveled, I would consider something else. If your is lifted, then I doubt you could find a better step. VERY solid and very high quality.

There's plenty of space if you place your foot at an angle or straight on. Don't think I could fit my entire foot in the step if I was stepping in it sideways, which would feel weird anyway.

They were too low when I just had it leveled, but they are the perfect steps for a lifted truck. The step hang lower than all the running boards I've seen and lower than NFabs. If my truck was to stay stock height or leveled, I would consider something else. If your is lifted, then I doubt you could find a better step. VERY solid and very high quality.

There's plenty of space if you place your foot at an angle or straight on. Don't think I could fit my entire foot in the step if I was stepping in it sideways, which would feel weird anyway.

Hmm curious now that I look at the steps. I have a 3 inch level/ lift. They may be too low with just a 3 inch. Maybe the nfabs may be better for the height I have?...

Hmm curious now that I look at the steps. I have a 3 inch level/ lift. They may be too low with just a 3 inch. Maybe the nfabs may be better for the height I have?...

I did the RC 2" level first and didn't like how low they were. It was more distance from the step to the floor of the truck than from the ground to the step. Felt weird doing a baby step first to the the step and then a taller step to the inside, if you know what I mean.

Got a late build Z/71 2015 1/2 2500 HD, traded in a 14 1500 same color, half ton struggled pulling our TT, love that tungsten met. Only a few pics of it in my gallery hooked up to our 31' TT. will try & post recent pics. if it ever stops raining.

it was a beautiful Thursday night in Tampa. Cleaned my Camaro for Friday and weekend use, decided to clean up the Z71 as well. It was too good to not take a picture! 12670825_10101061155178656_4187014821908

What part of the 813 are you located? Just bought a house in Riverview

• Like 1

it was a beautiful Thursday night in Tampa. Cleaned my Camaro for Friday and weekend use, decided to clean up the Z71 as well. It was too good to not take a picture! 12670825_10101061155178656_4187014821908

What part of the 813 are you located? Just bought a house in Riverview

^^^That's a perdy truck sits just right! love them rims!