Tungsten Metallic paint fans

I do love the Tungsten when it's clean but, man this color is almost as bad as black!! I wish I had liked silver better, my wife's car is silver metallic and it always looks good.

202983107357a29687c7ca77277f6ce4.jpg down loaded Tapatalk to post pictures. Bought new day after Christmas. So far roll up bed cover and tinted windows/windshield. Wish it had the 18" wheels but this was the better deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Ray1982
  • Like 2

I do love the Tungsten when it's clean but, man this color is almost as bad as black!! I wish I had liked silver better, my wife's car is silver metallic and it always looks good.

I agree , tungsten gets dirty again the same day. When it's clean I love it.

down loaded Tapatalk to post pictures. Bought new day after Christmas. So far roll up bed cover and tinted windows/windshield. Wish it had the 18" wheels but this was the better deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be glad you got the 17's, the 18's come with the dreaded goodyear SRA's looks like you got some Bridgestone tires on the 17's!. I had 17's on my last truck and honestly I could take 'em or leave 'em.

Not mine. A guy I met the other day that was interested in buying my stock rims and tires. I told him about this website who knows if he might come on down.

Love that color matched grill/headlight trim!

• 2 weeks later...