2014+ Color Match Topic

Yeah brownstone is going to be difficult. It's not cost effective but if I was you I'd have the bumpers powdercoated flat black then have somebody paint the brownstone over it..Your best shot at longevity but pricey

On the OEM grill debate there still may be hope..my guy says the schematic shows the headlight bezels, still waiting on one last verification and then I'll be ordering...I'll keep y'all posted

Let us know!! If it does I'll order right away!!

heres my addition to the list. If you guys are painting chrome bumpers make sure the chrome is sanded until its grey. use a really good acid etch primer/acid wipe rag (from a gun not spray bomb) sealer then base. if you just use sealer it will peal. on the plastic chrome I have heard that soaking headlight bezels and the grille in bleach will lift the chrome from the plastic. I haven't actually tested this yet once I get a high country grille I am going to spray the bezels and grille. (currently plasti dipped).post-83457-0-17860500-1403366734_thumb.jpgpost-83457-0-18549700-1403366842_thumb.jpg

post-83457-0-17860500-1403366734_thumb.jpg

post-83457-0-18549700-1403366842_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well some bad news for you guys...I stopped by my dealer to verify P/N's and what is included and the P/N is not even available for order yet. When they went to inquire/push the order through it states the part is not yet available and the order will be cancelled if placed....looks like it might be a waiting game for awhile...

Edited by baggedlvintegra

Well some bad news for you guys...I stopped by my dealer to verify P/N's and what is included and the P/N is not even available for order yet. When they went to inquire/push the order through it states the part is not yet available and the order will be cancelled if placed....looks like it might be a waiting game for awhile...

Ughhhh. Lol I'll probably have it professionally done.

• 3 weeks later...

I was quoted 2200 at a local body shop in Cleveland. They do very good work but now that I'm in Arizona I'm not sure how it goes out here price wise. Price included everything- dismount, paint, wetsand/buff and reassemble. Front and rear bumper, grill, headlight surroundings, door handles and mirror caps. Soon as I can save up enough it's getting done lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was quoted 1000 even. That's including labor and materials aswell as fixing a minor dent. Plus all the chrome and painting of the plastics. From a quality shop here in SA