Center console swap?

Guys/Gals,

In an earlier post of this thread, I mentioned being on a back order status for Center Console Harnesses.  That is no longer the case!  I have been able to source the needed connector and have resumed production.  I will also be making these in advance (for 16-pin configurations) so that I can ship quickly upon order receipt.

I am also working with a specific GM Dealer/Store front that is working to put these consoles together as a complete "kit" so that you are not having to order 9 different part #s to make up the console.  We are also working on a potential discounted price for referrals that come from me.  So stay tuned for that.  The pricing will be competitive with what you see on the many GM Online Store fronts.  We are trying to streamline this process for everyone so that ordering will be as easy as possible.

Thanks everyone for the support thus far!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/10/2018 at 9:28 PM, pgamboa said:

Guys/Gals,

In an earlier post of this thread, I mentioned being on a back order status for Center Console Harnesses.  That is no longer the case!  I have been able to source the needed connector and have resumed production.  I will also be making these in advance (for 16-pin configurations) so that I can ship quickly upon order receipt.

I am also working with a specific GM Dealer/Store front that is working to put these consoles together as a complete "kit" so that you are not having to order 9 different part #s to make up the console.  We are also working on a potential discounted price for referrals that come from me.  So stay tuned for that.  The pricing will be competitive with what you see on the many GM Online Store fronts.  We are trying to streamline this process for everyone so that ordering will be as easy as possible.

Thanks everyone for the support thus far!

If my current jump seat doesn't have wireless charging, once buying this kit when it becomes available, would I be able to have that option?

• Like 1

If my current jump seat doesn't have wireless charging, once buying this kit when it becomes available, would I be able to have that option?

Yes. All versions of my center console harness will have provisions for wireless charging.

Note: if you get a used console with wireless charging, that is not the latest 2018, you’ll have to swap the module out for it to charge newer phones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. All versions of my center console harness will have provisions for wireless charging.

Note: if you get a used console with wireless charging, that is not the latest 2018, you’ll have to swap the module out for it to charge newer phones.

Thanks Phil! Did you start getting pricing and availability info on these kits?
  • Like 1

Thanks Phil! Did you start getting pricing and availability info on these kits?

The dealer I’m working with is closed due to the Hurricane. I’ll know more in the days to come. I think it’s around $775... and I think that’s shipped.

• Like 1

The dealer I’m working with is closed due to the Hurricane. I’ll know more in the days to come. I think it’s around $775... and I think that’s shipped.

Cool, that sounds like a fair price. When I’m ready for this I’ll reach out. My next mod is getting that Echomaster front camera bought and installed before the winter hits since the cold has already hit here in IL.

It’s crazy how we can turn these trucks from an LT trim to an almost 100% LTZ with kind helpful guys like yourself [emoji106]

• Like 1