Center console swap?

9 hours ago, Edgargarcia14 said:

I got powered leather seats (black) center console, decked out steering wheel, and door panels for 860 for my 2018 lol, yall are buying everything for stupid high prices. Oh and I got high country taillights for 250 new. Stop buying the first thing you see.Screenshot_20190521-232801_Gallery.thumb.jpg.959006173573ad0e6350a10fdc1e89f6.jpg

Find me some SLT/Denali LED Tail lights for the same price.

Was able to read through more.  Does the kit you provide work for sierra 2500's? 

Who was this referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 7:17 AM, pgamboa said:

Who was this referring to?

Sorry I am new to forums, I was referring to your post where you were offering the whole console kit.  I am not ready to buy yet but I want to start saving for it and buy it eventually.

• Like 1

Sorry I am new to forums, I was referring to your post where you were offering the whole console kit.  I am not ready to buy yet but I want to start saving for it and buy it eventually.

Yes - send me a PM or shoot me an email. My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

@pgamboa I also saw a post, which I can't find now, of you saying it can play video.  Do all these series of trucks allow video playback? I have so much to learn, I have never once modded a vehicle always had stock everything, but I stumbled across this forum and it got me jacked. I am sorry for all of the basic questions, I have tried searching for the answer but I can't seem to find anything.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Looks like 19303285/84022323 is still hard to get, couldn't a generic 3ft male to male mini USB work? Or is it female to male?

https://www.amazon.com/CablesOnline-Mini-B-5-Pin-Cable-USB2-5503/dp/B00T28JQUG/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=mini+usb+male+to+male&qid=1566242874&s=electronics&sr=1-3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I completed my center console swap and posted it on YouTube. 

Here are the parts that I ordered to do it:

23359391 Console Assembly $329.79
   (Yes it came with the arm rest)
23467123 Upper Trim Panel $173.96
   (Yes it came with the cup holder)
23467516 Side Trim $24.25
22817347 Side Trim $52.55
22776807 Console Assembly Front Bracket $15.00
11609982 Fender Liner Bolt (X2) $3.67

Cost me $708 total and was completely worth it. 

• 5 months later...
On 10/16/2017 at 10:47 AM, pgamboa said:

I got it from Mouser. It was one digit off in the part # from what I needed because the correct one is no where to be found. The difference in the connector is the “keying”. No biggie though. I was able to shave off portions of the connector to get it to fit. “Keying” is done so that you cannot Plug Connectors in the wrong spot.

I’ve got a wiring diagram made with pics to illustrate what I’m doing, a video to be made as well.

I also made a cross reference sheet of both connectors showing all the circuits on each. It’ll also show what circuits are present in each so that you’ll see what needs to be added. The good thing is that all the circuits in the jump seat harness ARE present in the Full Console Harness. So this will make for an easy “plug in” scenario.

What will be left at that point is landing the wireless charging lid circuit, compartment lamp circuit, wireless charge indicator circuit, and the last 12V circuit from their originations to the 42-way connector.

If I recall, they come from:

X51L Fuse Panel - Wireless Charging Lid
X51L Fuse Panel - (1) - 12V Plug
BCM - Wireless Lid Charging Indicator

I’m not home right now but will continue working on this over the next few days.

Hi All,

I have a new center console that i am going to use in replacing my current jump seat in my 2500HD. I have a new complete jump seat harness, (i didnt want to tear it out from my jump seat) an I have gotten it to where i have all the necessary splices and adds for the extra 12v and for the USB connection. I have it all ready to lay out and finalize but I need the X300 connector (not mousers # i believe)  that is mentioned, I have looked at numerous connectors on Mousers website but I would rather know I am ordering the correct one. Can you provide the connector part number? 

Edited by 15bronzeduramax
punctuation.

• 1 year later...