Ordered on 1/14 but no order number?

Went in and ordered a SLT Crew Cab 4X4 with the 6.2 on 1/14.

Called a few days later to make sure they actually ordered it and that GM picked it up. He said yes it's ordered and only the sliding rear window might not be on the truck. Asked for the number to be able to check on it and he did not have it. Does that sound right? When did you receive your tracking number or what ever the correct term is for it?

MSRP W/ Destination Charge $53,570

Worked the deal to $46,278.50

$7291.50 off MSRP

No trade in or special pricing. Just the standard current offers from GM.

Now if the current offers from GM get better then my price will go down accordingly or up if they are worse. Current offers expire 2/3 so I'm hopping for something better to replace them. I figure they will want a push with the last few winter months, a lot of trucks in inventory and the new F150 introduction. We will see

• 3 weeks later...

Went in and ordered a SLT Crew Cab 4X4 with the 6.2 on 1/14.

Called a few days later to make sure they actually ordered it and that GM picked it up. He said yes it's ordered and only the sliding rear window might not be on the truck. Asked for the number to be able to check on it and he did not have it. Does that sound right? When did you receive your tracking number or what ever the correct term is for it?

MSRP W/ Destination Charge $53,570

Worked the deal to $46,278.50

$7291.50 off MSRP

No trade in or special pricing. Just the standard current offers from GM.

Now if the current offers from GM get better then my price will go down accordingly or up if they are worse. Current offers expire 2/3 so I'm hopping for something better to replace them. I figure they will want a push with the last few winter months, a lot of trucks in inventory and the new F150 introduction. We will see

I got my order number the next day from the dealership.

I just put an order in as well... Curious how long it takes before showing up on the gmconnects site??

The gmconnects site does not work. the best way is to get on the GMC web site chat and ask to talk to the customer assistance center. They will tell you what you need to know.... as long as you have your order number.

Archived