OEM 20's Which ones should I get?

03blackz71

I am looking at getting a set of OEM 20" rims for my Silverado. I have an option of two wheels I can get. First is a set of vmax chrome wheels with 285/55/20 Toyo at (old design) with 70% left for $1000. Or a set of LTZ machined 20's and I will have to get my own tires and it looks like it will be around $1400-1500 once done. I am on a budget and the first ones are looking the best but want everyones opinion on this.

Let me know what you think would look better on a all black Silverado?

option 1---not the set I am looking at but the same wheels.

00B0B_aPzZCbzkr90_600x450.jpg

option 2----actual rims

00M0M_1jGcrNp6vir_600x450.jpg

Both would look good, but option 2 is a hot wheel right now on the truck scene and I think it would look a tad better on the truck. You might look on ebay, There is a company here in Dallas that sells a ton of new wheels and tires combo and they sell a chevy wheels that are "black chrome" wheels for your truck that would look very nice! . I think its Novus wheels, other folks sell them too. Post up some pics after if you get a chance. Shop around....you can get a lot of wheels/tires for $1000. Take care!

I went from those P46 17" wheels you show on your truck to option #2 with Michelin LTX MS2s, so in my COMPLETELY OBJECTIVE opinion, option 2 is for you! It may hurt a little bit more now, but down the road, I think you'll be glad you laid down the extra coin, effort, and time.

Think I am going to pass on those two options

I plan on getting these when I save up some more money for tires that I want. What you think of this option

$_12.JPG

These look good. So good that I put a set of them on my truck but in the chrome version. :thumbs:

Archived