Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Damn... I should have gotten NV's instead of Mesh.

Sorry about your accident.

Thought i wanted Mesh for a long time until i started going back and forth between machined face and black. I love the black Mesh. I hate the machined face mesh. Dunno why. Ended up taking a liking to the NV and have been set on them ever since.

lol, I was upset. But once I pulled over the guy pulled in behind me and looked at his mirror and said, "I'm ok if your ok with it!"

:nonod:

I looked over to my fender and door and was like, "sorry man. I'm not ok with it. My fender and door are pretty dinged up"

Dude could barely get out of his car, I felt bad and wasn't all that upset then. Shit happens, hopefully his insurance forks up and pays for it quickly.

Just make sure and check out both 17" and 18" version of the NV's. The 17's have a more natural concave face where the spokes actually curve in. The 18"s are flat face and just have a lip around the wheel. They both look great, just depends on what look and tires you want to go with.

Will do i think i'll be fine with the 17s. Hell if 16s would fit i would get those. Cheaper tires is my game :D Plus the 16s my dad has on his 2500hd have really really grown on me. Love all that tire around a small rim.
Edited by 5RWill

Okay so gm wanted 700 to adjust my tune for my tires but they have a cheaper option by hypertech they recommend for me at 300 and it will fix my speedo and my tire size I don't jo much about it anyone know more. On this tuner or using it maybe?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The Diablo was more money then the hyper and unfortunately I'm not risking voiding my Warrenty at least this way with the tunner I won't void warrenty asked gm already and it will fix my speedo and I can adjust up to 36" tires

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Any guys run or know anyone that runs 20x12's on 33's with a 2.5" level? I have some 20x12's that I want to run on my truck with 305/55r20 Terra grapps but I want to get an idea of how much I'll have to trim.

I ran into a guy on instagram that did it but it was a long time ago. I forgot his IG name. I have a picture of his setup.

Mike-Cermak-e1436401648992.jpg

I'm sure a 305/50 would work but I want to go 33" if it's possible without hitting metal.

• Like 1

I ran into a guy on instagram that did it but it was a long time ago. I forgot his IG name. I have a picture of his setup.

Mike-Cermak-e1436401648992.jpg

I'm sure a 305/50 would work but I want to go 33" if it's possible without hitting metal.

Idk is tough, I'm sure it will rub. I have a 3" level and 20x10 -24 offset on 305-55-20 and it rubbed a little at full lock on the back carpet so I had to cut it and zip tie it back then hammer in some of the metal cus I wanted to make sure it would never touch it and explode my tire.

2014 Silverado 2WT CC Summit White 4.3L V6

DROPKICK Edition

IG: jorge_dropkick_rangel

Edited by NitroDatsik

So finally got the rims and tires on! I think it looks really good! Unfortunately my wife doesn't seem to like them... :( so may not get to keep them

Tires are 275/60/20 cooper Zeon LTZs offset of rims is +18mm

9029d442328aae67a3a65423fd7c2318.jpg526eeddcec0f69cd435b3a3a0d44dfc9.jpg97d06ec4cf2011205133304a540ea5e6.jpgc6056734095eb0db5d50ed8ec505a016.jpg

7f2a3a62fec4ec0b98ce1e620fd85ae4.jpg

36f2edeed2e6ce426196e48d0623ea41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Idk is tough, I'm sure it will rub. I have a 3" level and 20x10 -24 offset on 305-55-20 and it rubbed a little at full lock on the back carpet so I had to cut it and zip tie it back then hammer in some of the metal cus I wanted to make sure it would never touch it and explode my tire.

2014 Silverado 2WT CC Summit White 4.3L V6

DROPKICK Edition

IG: jorge_dropkick_rangel

Test fit them. They rubbed really bad against the rear fender mold/lining. Any pics you can send me of the trimming and work u did?