Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

That truck would look so good if only the tires fit on the wheels....

If only..........

Talks the guy with some FUGLY black over played wheels lol
Dude your tires are oversized for your wheels so you’re in the same boat as me, hell i see that you cut ALOT more bumper and valance than i did
I wouldnt be talking about good looking trucks buddy [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talks the guy with some FUGLY black over played wheels lol
Dude your tires are oversized for your wheels so you’re in the same boat as me, hell i see that you cut ALOT more bumper and valance than i did
I wouldnt be talking about good looking trucks buddy [emoji23]

Looks aside as everyone has their own opinion, but what was your reasoning for going with such a narrow tire compared to the rims? I've read horror stories of safety issues when your tire is too narrow for the rims, so I'm just curious on your thought process

Looks aside as everyone has their own opinion, but what was your reasoning for going with such a narrow tire compared to the rims? I've read horror stories of safety issues when your tire is too narrow for the rims, so I'm just curious on your thought process

Well first its my truck, not the banks, or a lender so ill do as i please lol
But ive always wanted the wide wheel look especially like the guys in texas run with powdercoated suspensions it all amazes me, but really theres nothing wrong with running tires like this, also i didnt want a 10-12” lift to clear 14 wides, my buddies and i have run this in all our trucks, ive ran like this in my 2010
Raptor, and my 2008f250, never a single problem
Also this is a pavement princess not a baja or mud truck

Well first its my truck, not the banks, or a lender so ill do as i please lol
But ive always wanted the wide wheel look especially like the guys in texas run with powdercoated suspensions it all amazes me, but really theres nothing wrong with running tires like this, also i didnt want a 10-12” lift to clear 14 wides, my buddies and i have run this in all our trucks, ive ran like this in my 2010
Raptor, and my 2008f250, never a single problem
Also this is a pavement princess not a baja or mud truck

Perfectly fair, thanks for the explanation! Pavement princess makes it better, I was thinking of when I run my truck in the dirt, that would not last very long without popping a bead off haha, but makes sense now

Perfectly fair, thanks for the explanation! Pavement princess makes it better, I was thinking of when I run my truck in the dirt, that would not last very long without popping a bead off haha, but makes sense now

I mean that is what she is, i never take her mudding or off roading hell i dont even use her to pull my bass boat

I didn't cut ANY of the valance OR bumper.

Just proof that there's no accounting for taste. But more power to ya brother.

So that big angle thats missing on the bottom lip is normal?

It actually is. Had to double check, but my truck had the same angle when it was stock

2e6948d1fc83cc486fea1be060ccc533.jpg

What? Thats crazy i have a 14 and my dad an 18’ sierra and our bottom lips have the dang plastic all the way to the back no angle at all

• 2 weeks later...

New tire and wheel set up. 2016 A/T with 2.5" Rough Country level in front, no block in back.

285/75/17 BFG Ko2 Tires, Wheels Method 17" x 8.5"  with 0 offset. Have slight rubbing backing or tight turn so far. 

My A/T wheels will be posted for sale shortly fourth pic of what they looked like with 295/55/20 Toyo's

5bca058006703_2016truck1.jpg.dc3cec8ffec11bffa2d034aff6ddc7f3.jpg
5bca05825a344_2016truck2.jpg.715a43b74435f8061cb17c32bd001287.jpg
5bca05c540c9b_2016truck3.jpg.b8624f34b1dff2ce4299c800ae01d6d5.jpg
IMG_4598.thumb.JPG.6f0e8e342efb9a4d4d41176301f608e3.JPG

What lugnuts are you using?