Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

3 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Now you see the need for thumbs up and thumbs down, huh?

Not really but I’m not perfect...? and honestly if you find it offensive, just flag it and let a moderator remove it. My apologies if my feeble attempt at humor bothered anyone. Wasn’t directed at anyone as an attack on their character. 

Edited by SS502
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, SS502 said:

Not really but I’m not perfect...? and honestly if you find it offensive, just flag it and let a moderator remove it. My apologies if my feeble attempt at humor bothered anyone. Wasn’t directed at anyone as an attack on their character. 

I don’t think you bothered anyone my friend, my own humor often gets lost on people. Haha I believe Mr.JimCost2014 was more referring to the friendly conversation Miker2702 and I were having on the do’s&dont’s of old logging roads, rock quarrys and how to attract women with light bars. It ran on a little long and for that I apologize, I get excited when there is talk of nature but in no way mean to clutter up the topic and all these nice W&T setups. So back on topic here’s a wheel picture of the day I realize this was going to be more work than I anticipated. The first wheel separation, man that was time consuming and only 3 more to go! Haha

D0A35730-69F4-47DA-9B43-1CD7CD070F79.jpeg

Edited by CovetedStyle
Edit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CovetedStyle said:

I don’t think you bothered anyone my friend, my own humor often gets lost on people. Haha I believe Mr.JimCost2014 was more referring to the friendly conversation Miker2702 and I were having on the do’s&dont’s of old logging roads, rock quarrys and how to attract women with light bars. It ran on a little long and for that I apologize, I get excited when there is talk of nature but in no way mean to clutter up the topic and all these nice W&T setups. So back on topic here’s a wheel picture of the day I realize this was going to be more work than I anticipated. The first wheel separating, man that was time consuming.

Thanks but I am pretty sure my choice of things weren't really appropriate...funny thing is I was replying to Miker2702's post where he said "Country strong?" but I was on my phone (I'm old lol so my eyes aren't what they were) and THOUGHT he was saying Country SONG....thus the lyrics :uhoh:

Oh and that's a work of art...

Edited by SS502
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, SS502 said:

I do find most country music offensive, not you. Get those readers out my friend, we will not judge you....

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, CovetedStyle said:

I don’t think you bothered anyone my friend, my own humor often gets lost on people. Haha I believe Mr.JimCost2014 was more referring to the friendly conversation Miker2702 and I were having on the do’s&dont’s of old logging roads, rock quarrys and how to attract women with light bars. It ran on a little long and for that I apologize, I get excited when there is talk of nature but in no way mean to clutter up the topic and all these nice W&T setups. So back on topic here’s a wheel picture of the day I realize this was going to be more work than I anticipated. The first wheel separation, man that was time consuming and only 3 more to go! Haha

Correct, I am pushing for the Facebook rating, of thumbs up, or thumbs down, can you imagine the responses after they received multiple thumbs down for their post? I assume they would be very mature....

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

I do find most country music offensive, not you. Get those readers out my friend, we will not judge you....

Thanks Jim...got them on right now lol

Gee. Check out stryker suspension s. Local guy builds some amazing rides. Brand new trucks cuts all suspension out and adds some amazing new set ups. Stop and talk to him he shows me around I'm floored by the custom work. I ask who buys these and most are out of town guys etc. I've seen several go out on trailer s. Back to point you just don't see that type set up in my area...the super wide low profile look just not that popular.
Is it growing some what maybe.
Most off road guys don't run the low profile set up. Not talking new trucks at royal blue but beat up trucks made for off road work don't have that look....

That’s ridiculous, some of the ugliest vehicles are country trucks but that’s cause to each their own. His truck is not my taste and obviously not yours but I completely respect him for the amount of work he’s put into it.

Sent from above
  • Like 2

You find most country music offense....what’s offensive about Country Music?

Sent from above
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

You find most country music offense....what’s offensive about Country Music?

Sent from above

Sorry if I offended you or anyone else with my comment, it was meant as a joke to SS502. I will try to keep the amount of fun that I have on here to a minimum.

Sorry if I offended you or anyone else with my comment, it was meant as a joke to SS502. I will try to keep the amount of fun that I have on here to a minimum.

Lol, let’s try to not offend the majority population. It’s all good, just watch it buddy!

Sent from above

Not at all, 53 next month. 23 mentally till I die.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY coming up! I had a huge party on my recent 50th. My mother being 85 (father recently passed) looks to me and says why are you so skinny, why are you so big up top as big as a gorilla, why this and why that, I don’t like this and don’t like that. I looked to my mother and said “I love you” and kissed her on the forehead, I then looked towards my wife and she looked at me and said “don’t worry honey, we love you just the way you are.”

Sent from above
  • Like 2