Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Guy/Gals..  I've searched already.  Just looking for confirmation and not condemnation.

Just bought a 2016 2wd extended cab with 16k miles.  Beautiful truck...with zero lift or level.  For right now I need to fill up the wheel wheels just a little better than the stock wheel/tire combo.   I want to go with a 20" wheel and a larger tire.  From what I've read, the 275x60R20 might fill the hole and not rub...but at what wheel offset?

I'm trying to move up to a 9" wide wheel from a stock 17x7.5.  Maintaining the 31 offset of the OEM wheel puts the extra 1.5 inches on the brake side.  It would seem (although I'm a newbie) that I'd be better served dropping to a +18 or +12 offset to better "balance" the width and avoid rubbing inside or outside. 

Anybody with experience or knowledge...give me your 2 cents.  It might save me a few hundred bucks...

Guy/Gals..  I've searched already.  Just looking for confirmation and not condemnation.
Just bought a 2016 2wd extended cab with 16k miles.  Beautiful truck...with zero lift or level.  For right now I need to fill up the wheel wheels just a little better than the stock wheel/tire combo.   I want to go with a 20" wheel and a larger tire.  From what I've read, the 275x60R20 might fill the hole and not rub...but at what wheel offset?
I'm trying to move up to a 9" wide wheel from a stock 17x7.5.  Maintaining the 31 offset of the OEM wheel puts the extra 1.5 inches on the brake side.  It would seem (although I'm a newbie) that I'd be better served dropping to a +18 or +12 offset to better "balance" the width and avoid rubbing inside or outside. 
Anybody with experience or knowledge...give me your 2 cents.  It might save me a few hundred bucks...

I did the +18 20x9 and they still rubbed, I’m very happy now with my 20x9 +1 offset zero rubbing

Sent from above

I did the +18 20x9 and they still rubbed, I’m very happy now with my 20x9 +1 offset zero rubbing

Sent from above

Where are you guys rubbing at, mud flap? And how bad?

Does anyone else have problem with only rubbing one side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My rubbing was the uca and liner while backing up.

Sent from above

Sent from above

Sent from above

Control arms and rear felt liner only when backing up

Sent from above

Sent from above

I see. Good thing I went with -12 instead of +18. But yeah I rub on the passenger side only. When in reverse. I have like 1/8” on the driver side. I wonder if that’s normal....